• 10.04.2020, 02:57
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

New aquastream Ultimate sensors and flow rates

Saturday, February 1st 2020, 7:05pm

First I have an external sensor the (53068), it reads 46.8L. The virtual Flow rate is 136.9L that seems like a huge difference.

Second that seems like a very poor flow rate for this pump, I have a pair of radiators (480 and 240), however since I use quick connects just running only one produces a flow rate of about 240L, so the problem would seem to be the CPU block or the 240 radiator which are connected together, but I wanted comments. I'm not sure what CPU block I have I got it when the AM4 socket first came out for an 1800X I think EK.

Third not I'm not getting the pump to run at over about 4500 RPM, even if I manually set them to 6000RPM, which I wanted top test for leaks. The pump runs at about 7.6W (11.97V and 0.64A), pressure is 0.30bar max.

Any suggestions, seems like the CPU block/radiator are the root cause, but wanted recommendations. I replaced a pump and Reservoir in one expecting it's flow was an issue, but this is not doing any better was about 40L now about 46L, this is a much higher end system so what can be wrong, I'm on 1/2 lines even to reduce interference, however at 46L it simply has issues with a 3950x under extreme load.

Thanks,
ERIC

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "egandt" (Feb 1st 2020, 9:39pm)