• 25.04.2024, 02:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Next System Alarms on PC Sleep/Shutdown

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 08:21

I have my system up and running with a D5 Next, but whenever I power down my PC, I get a '12V out of range' / '5V out of range'/'pump speed too low' system error from the pump. My understanding is that mobo is still supplying power via usb when system is powered off.

I have a Gigabyte Auros Z390 Ultra mobo. I already tried enabling 'ErP' in the bios but that did not fix my issue. Thanks for your help.

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 08:59

When you power off your system normaly the SATA connector has no Voltage, (5V = 0, 12V = 0).
The USB Standby is not used.
Is your Pump off when you unplug the SATA power connector?
I think this is a issue with your Mainboard or PSU.

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 16:29

Yes, the pump depowers when i unplug sata. I realize its not an issue with the D5 itself, but most likely my mobo supplying power to usb devices even in a power off state. is there no fix for this on the pumps end? no way to disable the system alarms? I realize its not recommended but im not sure what else would fix it

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 18:31

If you unplug the USB Cable from the pump, do you still get an Alarm?
If yes, then the problem is the Power Supply providing +5V even if the Mainboard is turned off.

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2020, 01:41

There should be a EU or green energy feature that shuts off 5V completely when the system turns off. Should be in your BIOS. I had an issue where my AQ6's display would still be on but once I enabled EU standards in my BIOS, nothing is powered on anymore.

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2020, 04:02

unplugging USB solves the issue so yes it is a mobo/BIOS issue i think. something i saw in reddit said to enable 'ErP' setting in my BIOS (Gigabyte), but even after i enabled that I still get the problem. i poked around but didnt see any other settings that may relate to usb power, will continue searching. might try updating BIOS. ?(

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2020, 17:13

unplugging USB solves the issue so yes it is a mobo/BIOS issue i think. something i saw in reddit said to enable 'ErP' setting in my BIOS (Gigabyte), but even after i enabled that I still get the problem. i poked around but didnt see any other settings that may relate to usb power, will continue searching. might try updating BIOS. ?(
I have an ASUS and have ErP disabled.
I remember on my older ASUS motherboard, I had that problem with another USB device staying on. It had to do with some kind of Fast Charge USB port option it had for charging mobile devices.
When i powered off, that usb port was still supplying power.

Do you have a similar usb charge port feature?