• 19.04.2024, 15:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Want to be sure of something before I order my loop parts.

Dienstag, 11. Februar 2020, 21:55

I am working on a water cooling loop and intend to use the D5 next. I will be using a total of 7 noiseblocker B12-P 120mm fans.

I am hoping that I can connect a splitty9 / splitty9 active to the D5 next and have the fans respond to accordingly.

Am I right in this assumption or am I missing something

Thanks in advance! :D

p.s is the d5 next compatible with the heatkiller tanks?

DRF

Dienstag, 11. Februar 2020, 22:00

Hello i dont know if i understood your question but with splitty9 you distribute power + 1 single PWM signal for every slot and retrieve 1 Tachy signal back

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 03:05

Hello i dont know if i understood your question but with splitty9 you distribute power + 1 single PWM signal for every slot and retrieve 1 Tachy signal back
Just wondering if the D5 next will have enough power to run the 7 fans or if i need the boost granted by the splitty9 active.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 03:35

https://www.blacknoise.com/datas/downloa…0_122012_de.pdf

B12-P has 1.92W consumption, so 7*1.92=13.44W and you have 25W fan power. So yes D5 Next should be able to power your fans!

ehupp01

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 17:51

Had mine setup with 8 fans and they could not reach full RPM so I added a Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub and it works great. I think the splitty9 would be a good choice also.
Just wondering if the D5 next will have enough power to run the 7 fans or if i need the boost granted by the splitty9 active.

Freitag, 14. Februar 2020, 19:39

Was that a regular or the "active" splitty9?
Had mine setup with 8 fans and they could not reach full RPM so I added a Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub and it works great. I think the splitty9 would be a good choice also.

ehupp01

Samstag, 15. Februar 2020, 16:00

Did not use Splitty9 I used the Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub that is similar to the Active it is powered. :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ehupp01« (15. Februar 2020, 16:02)

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2020, 00:21

Not got any experience with Silverstone products. Reliable?
Did not use Splitty9 I used the Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub that is similar to the Active it is powered. :thumbup:

ehupp01

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2020, 20:29

So far so good. First one I owned as well. :thumbup:
Not got any experience with Silverstone products. Reliable?