• 16.04.2024, 06:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

smud

Is it correct MPS Pressure connection scheme ?

Freitag, 14. Februar 2020, 00:14

I attached picture as connection scheme on vertical 140 mm radiator, is it correct regarding documentation https://www.manualslib.com/manual/123976…l?page=8#manual ?

Also how to understand which MPS's to use for fill level and pressure sensor? There are 40,100,500,1000 of "Pressure sensor mps pressure Delta", my radiator approved for 0.8 bar pressure with very large water circle so I think MPS Delta 1000 as pressure sensor and my reservoir 150 ml with 170 mm of height so for fill level it's MPS Delta 200, or I am wrong?

As I understand than lower delta then more accurate sensor.
»smud« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • MPS diagram.png

Freitag, 14. Februar 2020, 15:12

As to your diagram, since you are using the 'Pressure Equalization Membrane', the 'Low Port' on the 'MPS Fill Sensor' should be open to atmosphere, NOT closed. In this way you are using atmosphere as the return line between the top of the reservoir and the 'Low Port'.

With 170mm water column the MPS 200 sounds right.

I do not know what pressure you will see across the pump, but having a maximum allowance on the reservoir may not be indicative of your actual pressure. I know in the Dr. Drop manual, aquacompiter says not to go above 0.5 bar, but again, I do not know how that relates to real system pressures. Perhaps someone with experience will jump in.

smud

Freitag, 14. Februar 2020, 16:22

Good to know what "Low" must be open as fill level for my scheme. I totally understand work mechanism now :)

So I guess I need to buy some Manometer in case to track somewhere in visible area pressure during normal operation..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »smud« (14. Februar 2020, 18:18)