• 18.04.2024, 13:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero and rgb fan question

Samstag, 15. Februar 2020, 23:38

when using the aquaero to control fans with leds,,how would i turn off the leds and just run fan speed?
is there a seperate wire foe led control?
tia

Samstag, 15. Februar 2020, 23:45

I assume when you are talking about rgb fans, you mean fans with addressable leds. Those fans always has two connectors. One for the fan itself and one for the leds.
And yes, aquaero can control some of them. But you need another Hardware, like a Splitty4. Then you can even disable the RGB by setting the brightness to zero.

Samstag, 15. Februar 2020, 23:55

i think you just solved my concern
i want to run fans from the aquero and use a farbwerk to run the leds,,since you say the leds have their own wire then doing it this way is possible,is this correct,if so this will have me going fan shopping. :P

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:03

Yes, but for different fans you may have different hardware because there are different types of rgb lightning. But in general there are ways. ;)
And keep in mind the amount of leds fans may have. For example, Corsair QL fans have 34 leds each. That means on one farbwerk port you can only control two fans, because the max amount per channel is 90 leds.

I have the same problems actually. ;)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:11

dang one problem solved and another cropps up,i have 2 farbwerks so with 12 fans ill have to find a brand with less leds

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:13

wait so i can run one fan on each farbwerk port so for 12 fans i just need another farbwerk

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »stingray« (16. Februar 2020, 00:15)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:33

What fans are you running?! Do you have fans with more than 45 leds each? Because if not, you could run at least two fans per farbwerk port. Maybe more, if you have less leds on each fan.
For example, with corsair LL fans you can run 4 fans per farbwerk channel, so you only need 1 farbwerk and 3 splitty4 for 12 fans. But that belongs to you setup. ;)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:50

i havent decided on which fans yet,im still trying to digest having to spend 500 just on fans,yes i should be able to only need 2 farbwerks

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:55

If you use fans with 16 leds you can even run all on one farbwerk, if the current draw is withing the limits of the splitty/farbwerk as well. Good luck!

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 01:05

im still in the thinking stage speaking of which if using the farbwerk ill lose some of the led sequences that the corsair software provides,,ill just have to explore it some more

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 01:14

If you already have experience with the corsair software options you will not be impressed by the aquasuite. This really is a downside i encountered too. :(
The software can't really handle the fans correctly, even if they say they can on the website. The software can control argb, thats true. But if you want to configure it correctly you really fast run in software limitations. You simply cant create enough led groups to set up the fans correctly. You have to do work-arounds.
And there are other things that much better in the iCUE Software. Like there is no way to change the brightness of all leds all together. You need to change it per channel. Pretty annoying so far.

But on the other hand, a big advantage of the aquaero/farbwerk/splitty is, that the lightning is stored on the hardware. Means, you don't need to run the software in background to keep the effects going. This is pretty nice imo.
And you can configure other nice things too.

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 01:22

im pulling hardware from another build to make a new one,it has 2 farbwerks and 2 aquaeros in it ,,im impressed with aquaero which is why i wanted to use it,with corsair there always seems to be issues,least in the past it was
does the icue run 12 fans?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »stingray« (16. Februar 2020, 01:25)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 06:58

you will not be impressed by the aquasuite. This really is a downside i encountered too.
?? explain whar can icue better than the aquasuite, our feeback says the opposite
The software can't really handle the fans correctly, even if they say they can on the website.
your OCTO fan controller has for this price the best value for money
But if you want to configure it correctly you really fast run in software limitations
???
You simply cant create enough led groups to set up the fans correctly. You have to do work-arounds.
???
And there are other things that much better in the iCUE Software.
???

You have a FAN controller with the capabilities to control some LEDs. When you like to control mord leds you have to take the farbwerk 360.

you spend hundreds of euros on fans, then you also have to invest a few euros for the RGB control.
In the OCTO RGB is an addition.

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 12:36

If i write a bit of criticism, i get an instant reply. But my questions stay unanswered. ;)

Anyway, its easier for me to write down my experience in german, so you can find my reply here:
Ein paar Verständnisfragen von einem Neuling

And why do you mean i spend to less money for my setup? I already ordered AC parts for about 270€ and the next order or about 260€ of AC equipment is just waiting for feedback. Feel free to give me some, so i can place an order right away! :)
Hat der Aquabus ein Limit und macht der Aufbau Sinn?

If there is any other option i'm willing to purchase this too. But please don't tell me my problems belong to a lack of money, when i put over 500€ in just my fan controls. I would be glad to get advices how i could improve this ...

your OCTO fan controller has for this price the best value for money
I really like the Octo. The fan controls are great, really loving it. My reply only belongs to the rgb control, nothing more.