• 16.04.2024, 22:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Starnge linens on monitor

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 16:28

I've know this every day after a while I get these 2 looking like UFO :D lines and because my background is dark they are very visible. Btw. I just switched to Windows 10 Pro on one of my systems so I thought maybe it was something to do with windows background itself, but after closing aquasuite and opening again It disappears until probably later on.

Any one have an idea what this might be.

e.g. Bringing PC back from sleep mode also brings the 2 white lines back on desktop. I can also refresh overview page by unlocking and lacking the pedlack image, that also removes the lines without me restating aquasuite until later on they will comeback again.

Thanks
»Dundys« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 2 white lines.png
  • after refresh.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (16. Februar 2020, 22:31)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 23:06

Do these aliens appear with the aquasuite running, but no display screen activated?

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 23:45

The lines are only present when aquasuite is active with screen/page running. When lines are present and I will either close and reopen aquasuite or refresh the page, they disappear until I put the PC into sleep and bring it back to desktop again. This wasn't the issue on windows 7
Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (16. Februar 2020, 23:48)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 23:56

I guess where I was going with this, is seeing if maybe it has something to do with the overview page being displayed.
If the aquasuite is running without the overview page (sensor display page) active, does it still come up?

Montag, 17. Februar 2020, 00:17

Sorry I should have made that more clear :) Yes it only shows with overview page displaying and as I mention,It will be gone until I put PC into sleep mode and then comes back with PC on desktop.
I'm wondering, when I changed to win10 I imported the page which was on win 7, maybe I should create new page from scratch on win10

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (17. Februar 2020, 00:20)

Montag, 17. Februar 2020, 05:03

Indeed, an anomaly may have crept into the code when you ported it across.
I am not particularly adept at XAML code, but if you have proficiency, you could examine the .page file for anything erroneous.
But rebuilding it hopefully would work.

Good luck.

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2020, 15:59

It was such an easy fix I think I'm just getting to lazy and sometimes not making the extra effort to look further :) With open addable page, If that makes sense I put the PC into sleep mode then after bringing back to desktop the lines where exposed so I just removed them and save the page again, now they don't come back :D
Thanks