• 24.04.2024, 00:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 reporting wrong fan speed

Donnerstag, 19. März 2020, 01:01

I have a set of four Corsair ML120 fans connected Ch1 on my Aquaero 6 through a SPLITTY4 RGBpx. When I have this set to be controlled via PWM, the controller reports a varying speed of ~1500rpm regardless of the actual speed of the fans. I have this channel wired and configured identically to how the other three channels are set up, and those seem to work just fine.

Where should I start looking for troubleshooting this?

Montag, 23. März 2020, 13:53

Update:
It looks like an accurate fan speed is being reported, but:
  1. Only one of the four fans connected to the SPLITTY4 is spinning that speed
  2. The fan spins that speed regardless of the target RPM.

Might this be a bad fan? I haven't had time to disconnect this fan and see what happens.

Montag, 23. März 2020, 19:05

Have you swaped the fan on the splitty4 from the port that reports RPM with one of the other fans?