• 16.04.2024, 17:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Inaccurate gauge in small option

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 17:56

Dear Sebastian,

Please see this picture. In small option (normally visible on desktop) is needle on gauge inaccurate.

Please for your comment.

BR

George
»AE5probigNGslave« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Gauge.jpg (198,9 kB - 234 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 24. März 2024, 11:19)

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 20:59

small steps are ignored (a few degree), otherwise you have a huge performance impact when values have noise and the needle has an permanent movement.

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 21:13

small steps are ignored (a few degree), otherwise you have a huge performance impact when values have noise and the needle has an permanent movement.
It is clear for me, that needle can not show every 0,001 °C, but my request is about visualization in small option. I think that from attached picture is it visible.

Thank you.

Freitag, 27. März 2020, 10:18

we fix this in the next version. The needle is in some situations a little bit miss aligned.

Freitag, 27. März 2020, 19:41

we fix this in the next version. The needle is in some situations a little bit miss aligned.
Dear Sebastian,

Superior support as always...

Thank you !!!

Stay healthy and be strong...

Samstag, 28. März 2020, 03:10

I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 17:34

I've been looking for this gauge to add to my layout, can't find it for the life of me.
See attached picture, this is origin of my gauge. And PDF file is my "U-BOAT" desktop.

If there is some value above zero, the backlight of the gauge is on, if the value is zero the backlight goes off. Some graphics and XAML.

The true is, that AC give us endless option. I think that better name for this software is "my Baby" than aquasuite. :D

It is always good to start from the basic overview pages, there are many elements to use (or just the behavior of individual elements).
»AE5probigNGslave« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 03:04

See attached picture, this is origin of my gauge. And PDF file is my "U-BOAT" desktop.

If there is some value above zero, the backlight of the gauge is on, if the value is zero the backlight goes off. Some graphics and XAML.

The true is, that AC give us endless option. I think that better name for this software is "my Baby" than aquasuite. :D

It is always good to start from the basic overview pages, there are many elements to use (or just the behavior of individual elements).
Would you be willing to share the XML or how to set this up?

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 20:41

Dear Sebastian,

Thank you for fixing accuracy of gauges in X.14, but there is a new problem.

Please see attached PDF files.

Problem is if aquasuite start with fan with zero rpm, visualisation on gauges is not on zero. After spin on and spin off is zero OK, but only to next restart of aquasuite.

BR

George
»AE5probigNGslave« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 21:28

Yes, I am. ;)

1.) Extract folder (Gauges) to C:
2.) Import page U-BOAT(from folder Gauges)
3.) Change data source and other settings of each gauge.

4.) Do not forget share your final set up.

BR

George
»AE5probigNGslave« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Gauges.zip (291,34 kB - 150 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 18. Februar 2024, 04:58)

Freitag, 3. April 2020, 04:09

Yes, I am. ;)

BR

George
Thank you, one small problem, I have no idea how to set this up.

Freitag, 3. April 2020, 07:22

this is fixed in the next version.

Freitag, 3. April 2020, 20:07

this is fixed in the next version.
Dear Sebastian,

Thank you...

George

Freitag, 3. April 2020, 20:11

Yes, I am. ;)

BR

George
Thank you, one small problem, I have no idea how to set this up.
I like Dire Straits too. From this reason I can help you by TeamViewer. ;)

George