• 16.04.2024, 11:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

So, I may have damaged my Aquaero 6 XT

Montag, 30. März 2020, 23:44

So,

I had weird fan speed issues with my new build, which eventually turned out to be the same issue discussed here.

Before I knew the problem was a Noctua issue, however, I wasted 4 hours of my life troubleshooting all of my connections, testing my splitters, etc. etc. After that exercise, my fourth PWM fan outlet is no longer working. I'm not quite sure what I did, but it is dead. Won't make known good fans spin no matter what I do.

My question is, what is the cheapest way I can fix this?

I have noticed that all the different Aquaero 6 boards look just about identical to the naked eye.

Could I take the board out of my Aquaero 6 XT assembly, and replace it with the cheaper Aquaero 6 LT board and have everything work as before?

Much appreciated,

Matt

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 12:46

Yes, you can replace the PCB with a aquaero LT board or simply buy an replacement PCB from our support.
The PCB is a little bit cheaper than a LT. A repair is also possible - but you need to ship the PCB to us in that case.

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 18:27

Yes, you can replace the PCB with a aquaero LT board or simply buy an replacement PCB from our support.
The PCB is a little bit cheaper than a LT. A repair is also possible - but you need to ship the PCB to us in that case.

Thank you for the help!

I was looking in the shop, how do I order just the board? I cannot seem to find it. Do I need to contact support?

If I go this route, does it ship to the U.S. from Germany? If so, shipping cost may negate any savings over just ordering an LT with prime from Amazon, but I am willing to consider it.

In the interest of time (this build has been going on for so long that my parts are already starting to depreciate, isnt being an adult and having other responsibilities lovely?) I may order a replacement board, and then send back the existing board for repair after the fact. Then I can use it as a slave Aquaero or for another project in the future.

Thank you,
Matt

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 19:27

Regular express shipping costs to the US are 37,90€ ~ $40.So I assume it's cheaper to buy in the US but you can talk with our support if they can ship it in an envelope at low costs.