• 16.04.2024, 23:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New: ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 17:28

ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent
A bit more than a year ago we introduced the ULTITOP D5, a very silent pump housing for the D5 pumps. The only thing missing in our product range so far is a reservoir that incorporates the advantages of the ULTITOP D5. We have taken this as an opportunity to develop a completely new approach for a series of reservoirs: The ULTITUBE D5.

The ULTITUBE D5 is manufactured from high strength borosilicate glass with a wall thickness of 5mm. No other glass reservoir known to us offers such a stable base. Borosilicate is mainly used as laboratory glass. It is resistant to chemicals and temperature and can also withstand rapid temperature changes without problems.

No bars, no rods - just glass
All previous reservoirs made of glass have a problem: They require an additional tube or bar which presses the glass against the seals. The ULTITUBE D5 goes new ways here. At both ends of the tube, threaded aluminum support rings are bonded to the borosilicate by a special, highly resistant industrial bonding process. These threaded flanges are not in contact with the water and also the bonding takes place in a dry area. They only serve to screw the tube and press it against the sealing surfaces. This makes it possible to produce a very elegant reservoir whose structure does not require any further components.

The Trio
The ULTITUBE D5 is available in lengths of 100, 150 and 200 mm, which in turn corresponds to filling volumes of 230, 350 and 470 ml. The diameter of the tube is 65 mm. The reservoir is compatible with all D5 pumps known to us. The installation of the pump is done in a few seconds by simply screwing on the mounting ring by hand. If required, the glass tube can be unscrewed just as easily.

Integrated filter
Everyone who knows Aqua Computer, knows that we are not satisfied here. In order to give the ULTITUBE D5 maximum value, we have integrated a filter at the bottom of the reservoir that has been optimized in complex flow simulations. This filter also optimally separates the air when filling the system and makes it possible to operate the system without sucking in air even at the lowest filling levels.

The filter is made of stainless steel and is embedded in a rubber part. It is easy to clean by rinsing and can be easily checked visually.

Moulded seals - always in the right place
Who hasn't experienced the problem: When removing the lid, the seal frequently falls out and in the worst case ends up in the tank. With the ULTITUBE we no longer use simple gaskets but special moulded rubber seals which are plugged into the tube. These cannot fall out and are always in the right place. Filling the system with the ULTITUBE D5 is more convenient than ever before. The opening for filling is huge and venting works in a very short time.

Invisible pressure equalization
Many customers are already using a pressure equalization in their system. With the ULTITUBE D5 PRO we have integrated a pressure equalization directly into the lid. Except for a micro-hole, it is not visible from the outside and therefore does not disturb the elegant design.

RGBpx lighting
Also included in the ULTITUBE D5 PRO is a new RGBpx ring. For easy mounting and as an optical highlight, it now consists of a silicone ring that diffusely refracts the light and an LED module made of black rubber. Thus it is possible to simply slip the silicone ring over the tube and then insert the LED module. Since the module has an input and output, several rings can be mounted. A cable for connection to the D5 NEXT pump is included.

Flexible mounting
We have considered many possibilities for the installation. For example there is the possibility to screw the ULTITUBE to the bottom of the case or to a side wall. For both possibilities mounting plates are included in the scope of delivery. In addition, decouplers are included in the package to enable decoupled mounting of the ULTITUBE in any configuration. By using optional mounting points, the D5 pump can be mounted as flat as possible.

In addition, brackets for 120 and 140 mm fans are available as accessories, coated black to harmonize with the design.

The ULTITUBE D5 is also optionally available directly mounted with D5 NEXT or D5 PWM pump. The D5 NEXT version is offered in the PRO version.

The prices start at 69,90 Euro for the ULTITUBE D5 100. Shipping starts within the next week.

Overview of all variants

ULTITUBE D5 100 with D5 NEXT pump

ULTITUBE D5 150 with D5 NEXT pump

ULTITUBE D5 200 with D5 NEXT pump

ULTITUBE D5 100 with D5 PWM pump

ULTITUBE D5 150 with D5 PWM pump

ULTITUBE D5 200 with D5 PWM pump

ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO

ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO

ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO

ULTITUBE D5 100 Standard

ULTITUBE D5 150 Standard

ULTITUBE D5 200 Standard

Zubehörsatz - left to right: ULTITUBE Standard and variants with D5 PWM pump; ULTITUBE PRO; ULTITUBE with D5 NEXT pump

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 19:14

Nicht schlecht, das Filter ist interessant.
Fragt sich, ob es den Durchfluss und wenn wie stark, behindert.
Aber Glas Tubes sind wirklich sehr nice.

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 19:19

This is the english forum :)So I will answer in english:
The filter has no effect at the flow as we the surface is very big. So you don't need to worry about this.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 11:24

Ulitube looks awesome.

Just a comment, not a criticism ; What about a "Multitop" option for some further flexibility?

Btw - Not sure your Support email address is working. Ive seen no replies.

Best Regards

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 11:39

Not sure your Support email address is working. Ive seen no replies.

have a few days patience

Endeav

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 14:38

Okay I wish this thing came out a month earlier. Filter fitting + pressure equalization, things most people don't put in a loop. If that filter has 0 impact on flow rate, wowie! If only you guys managed to put a flow meter in the top somehow (can't bring myself to buy a D5 next, sorry)

What is the height of the various tubes with stand mounts?

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 15:35

If this thing came in dual D5s in serial with reservoir(s), I'd be maybe interested hoping they have simliar installatio, to my current dual EK G2 setup since it covers a single120mm fan spot and easy to install/hang.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (1. April 2020, 15:37)

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 03:53

This looks very nice!

Now you have me thinking about redoing my CPU loop in order to feature one of these :-)

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 15:38

Since it has been requested several times in the meantime: A lid with two connections and a pipe will be available as optional accessory.

Samstag, 4. April 2020, 00:15

Any chance that D5 bottom mount bracket accommodates the Aqualis D5 pump base? And if so, will that mount be offered separately like it is for the D5 next?
Thanks

Samstag, 4. April 2020, 18:07

Since it has been requested several times in the meantime: A lid with two connections and a pipe will be available as optional accessory.

I know you are in the business of making money but I personally feel a top with a internal tube should be standard these days. This is the thing that drove me away from buying anymore of EK's reservoirs as every system I have built I use the top for a return and having to pay extra was silly.
Bare minimum just raise the price X amount to accommodate the included top parts and I bet no one would complain about it and get everything they need right off the bat.

Samstag, 4. April 2020, 22:18

I know you are in the business of making money but I personally feel a top with a internal tube should be standard these days. This is the thing that drove me away from buying anymore of EK's reservoirs as every system I have built I use the top for a return and having to pay extra was silly.
Bare minimum just raise the price X amount to accommodate the included top parts and I bet no one would complain about it and get everything they need right off the bat.

I do not, generally, return to the top of the reservoir... and I like the big-mouth top on this new version.
So I would not appreciate an increased cost for something I would not use.
Perhaps a second variation of the reservoir would be an acceptable option?

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 19:23

I am looking for these 2 brackets to mount my D5 NEXT and Res vertically from the bottom on my case. I have the Phanteks 719 and there is a Radiator bracket in the bottom designed for 120mm style rads and fans. But these are not here in the US and would cost $55 additional to ship these here from Aquatuning. Not going to happen. Is there another bracket that would allow me to mount the pump and my res to the bottom of my case? Looking at the bracket we do have available here in the US, it may align with 2 of the mounting holes on the bottom of the D5 NEXT LCD interface piece. Feedback on what I can use please?

Samstag, 20. Juni 2020, 21:45

Are there any US or North American resellers for this? It looks like I need to replace an Alphacool reservoir which cracked a few hours ago and I think an Ultitube would be the perfect replacement.

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 07:23

the only disadvantage i see depending the rad fan setup,its apt to restrict airflow or heat the res water needlessly
otherwise a nice looking unit.

jesse.le

Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 15:00

Any chance you guys are working on a dual D5 pumps top or reservoir combo?

Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 15:36

Yes :) ULTITOP D5 DUAL will be released next 3 weeks.

Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 16:05

Yes :) ULTITOP D5 DUAL will be released next 3 weeks.

A hint as to the configuration?
I am building a new external radiator and would delay for release if it can be implemented.

jesse.le

Freitag, 10. Juli 2020, 04:59

So glad I asked :) I have 2 D5 next sitting around that I finally get to put to use. Any renders or dimensions?

Freitag, 10. Juli 2020, 10:09

Wait a few days - we just need to do the pictures. They are already produced.