• 16.04.2024, 17:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 24. Juli 2020, 22:39

Hi there!
Neat products! As a chemist, seeing borosilicate glass reservoir makes me quite enthusiast :thumbsup: .
The other aqualis series had a "nano" hydrophobic coating: how about the surface treatment on Ultitube?

And where are stored the technical drawings of your products bitte?

Samstag, 25. Juli 2020, 20:02

Any estimates on ship dates?

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 21:53

:S

kindly bumping...

Freitag, 31. Juli 2020, 04:09

When I placed my order on 24JUN, I was told there was a 30 day backorder. When I look at Aquacomputer's website just now, I see the wait is up to 60 days. When I check alternative sources, such as Aquatuning, I see 120 days.

Now I'm starting to wonder if this is even a real product. It sounds wonderful on paper, but it was announced back in March and some retailers are estimating no deliveries until some time in 2021.

It would be really nice to have an update on this.

Samstag, 1. August 2020, 23:32

When I placed my order on 24JUN, I was told there was a 30 day backorder. When I look at Aquacomputer's website just now, I see the wait is up to 60 days. When I check alternative sources, such as Aquatuning, I see 120 days.

Now I'm starting to wonder if this is even a real product. It sounds wonderful on paper, but it was announced back in March and some retailers are estimating no deliveries until some time in 2021.

It would be really nice to have an update on this.

It's a very real product, I promise you. I've got the 150 Pro version.

As Aquacomputer have said on other forums, the waiting time is more of an arbitrary figure - Selling regulations require they specify a lead time, which is usually only a few days but they cannot always guarantee that, so to acocunt for all possible problems and add some extra headroom they usually just say 60 days. That's like the absolute maximum possible time it would take, and then some. This, of course, feeds down the chain to other distributors like Aquatuning.

Montag, 3. August 2020, 00:21

On paper, it sounds absolutely amazing. I'm really excited for it. If it's like the rest of Aquacomputer's products, it's going to be great. One of the things about Aquacomputer that I love is that they build products which are aimed at people who are serious about cooling.

With that said, I don't know if I can wait until 2021 to receive the parts that I ordered. It's not like my computer can be used for six months while waiting for the parts to arrive. Either these parts ship soon or I will have to cancel the order and go with something else. A component which isn't very good but that I have in my hand is infinitely better than a perfect component that I don't.

Mittwoch, 5. August 2020, 22:05

may I have a small help for my question please? <3

The other aqualis series had a "nano" hydrophobic coating: how about the surface treatment on Ultitube?

And where are stored the technical drawings of your products bitte?

NoiseBoy

Donnerstag, 6. August 2020, 15:25

I have once of these on backorder at the moment, I'm just wondering if there is any issue with the filter and Mayhems pastel fluids?

Donnerstag, 6. August 2020, 17:06

If there is an issue there will also be issues with your waterblock.....

Samstag, 22. August 2020, 05:22

Are there any updates for when these might ship? I tried asking through the order support form and got no answer.

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 13:19

If you have used the same e-mail address as here in the forum, then we never got a message from you.

There is huge backlog for all ULTITUBE variants. They are constantly being remanufactured but the huge amount of orders is only slowly decreasing.

To be able to tell a useful possible delivery date I would need your order number - please do not post it here! Write an e-mail or contact me directly.

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 17:19

If you have used the same e-mail address as here in the forum, then we never got a message from you.

There is huge backlog for all ULTITUBE variants. They are constantly being remanufactured but the huge amount of orders is only slowly decreasing.

To be able to tell a useful possible delivery date I would need your order number - please do not post it here! Write an e-mail or contact me directly.
Hi Shoggy,

My email address should be the same for both. My second attempt received a response but I'd love something more specific if possible. I will PM you the order # directly.

Thank you for the reply.

Dienstag, 16. März 2021, 13:17

Hi
Is there a way to integrate this tube with ULTITOP DUAL D5 pump cover for two D5 pumps, G1/4 -> https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3945

I already have one D5 pump + bought a set ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump.
Want to expand the system for another 2 radiators, but now the flow on 55% for D5 is 105 lph.
Don't have a place to divide the loop on the processor and graphic. That's why I need to connect everything into the same water system.

Hmmm or serial connection D5 pumps?

PS. The liquid temperature is high, especially that the new RTX AMPER very heats water.

Mittwoch, 17. März 2021, 13:11

Hi
Is there a way to integrate this tube with ULTITOP DUAL D5 pump cover for two D5 pumps, G1/4 -> https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3945

I already have one D5 pump + bought a set ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump.
Want to expand the system for another 2 radiators, but now the flow on 55% for D5 is 105 lph.
Don't have a place to divide the loop on the processor and graphic. That's why I need to connect everything into the same water system.

PS. The liquid temperature is high, especially that the new RTX AMPER very heats water.

The only way I see to incorporate an ULTITOP DUAL D5 pump cover for two D5 pumps, G1/4 with an ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT is to use 3 pumps.

But using the ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT with an ULTITOP D5 pump cover for D5 pumps, G1/4for the 2nd pump would work. There is no reason to have 2 reservoirs, and you can place the 2nd pump, separately, anywhere in the loop without loss of flow or pressure due to location.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (17. März 2021, 13:15)

SAVRAYO

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 02:30

Hi all.
Does anyone have the standalone ULTITUBE 200 PRO 34128?

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=4059&language=en

How many g1 / 4 ports does it have ?

Thanks.

Remayz

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 10:29

Hi

The only way I see to incorporate an ULTITOP DUAL D5 pump cover for two D5 pumps, G1/4 with an ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT is to use 3 pumps.

But using the ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT with an ULTITOP D5 pump cover for D5 pumps, G1/4for the 2nd pump would work. There is no reason to have 2 reservoirs, and you can place the 2nd pump, separately, anywhere in the loop without loss of flow or pressure due to location.

or wait for the dual D5 version... or switch to a DDC pump if you want higher flow at low speed :)
I switched recently the D5 pump on my EK flat res to a DDC. at 55% PWM the flow went from 100L/h to 125. that's another option if you want to keep your pump/res more compact.

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 00:04

I thought the D5 has higher flow rate - According to EK WBTypical D5 does 1500 L/Hr with 3.9M head pressure. Typical DDC pump does 1000 L/Hr with 5.2M head pressure. I looked at the Aquacomputer pumps. The D5 models say 3.7M head pressure but I could not find any spec for flow rate. Their Laing DDC pump specs say 5.7M hear pressure but only 500 L/Hr flow rate. This confuses me because their specified max flow rate is half what the EKWB DDC pump spec claims for max flow rate. Also, why doesn't Aquacomputer list a max flow rate for their D5 pumps? Seems like a pretty basic spec for a pump. I looked on their site and downloaded a manual for the D5 Next - No flow rate spec.

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 07:40

The answer is quite simple, the maximum flow rate is a purely theoretical value, the maximum pressure is much more meaningful. In a water circuit you always have a lot of obstacles, the more there are the more the flow rate is affected by the maximum pressure.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Remayz

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 12:25

yea max flow rate is like a pump with inlet and outlet connected to a flow meter.
They are all xylem D5 so they all have the same specs, unless the brand completely messes the pump top.

When you add restriction to the loop, waterblocks, rads, angled fittings, the pump with the least head pressure will see its flow fall quicker because it can't fight the restriction as well.
Funy enough both D5 and DDC have the same maximum flow in my case around 280 - 290 l/h because the DDC spins slightly slower at 100%. but at intermediate levels it always has better flow than the D5.

Dienstag, 14. März 2023, 20:50

Shoggy, when will the 150 and 200 Pro reservoirs be back in stock?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (14. März 2023, 21:04)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"