• 19.04.2024, 13:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Fixing setup hardware for LT6

Sonntag, 5. April 2020, 22:37

Good afternoon,
I'm working on setting up my new computer but I'm running into a problem with Aquasuite reporting bad RPMs. I don't believe the fans are actually cycling up and down as I'm not hearing a difference. That being said I'd like to double check a shopping list I"m putting together to get more constant results.

Currently have:

AC LT6
AC D5 Pump (simple, not the RGB one)
AC Flow Meter
AC Temp Meter
15 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans

Now the parts that may be giving me the problem:

ModMyToys 4 PWM splitter. Accoridng to Overclock.net these are not going to work well as they will not report correct RPM. Channel 1 is the only one that shows correctly. So as penance I want to get 4 of the Splitty 4 fan splitters. I'm not sure of anything else I need. I already have 4 female-female 4 pin PWM extensions. What else do I need to make the splitty 4s work correctly? No RGB here, since obviously the nocuta fans don't have RGB. I want to set this up properly, so please make any suggestions that would really get this going correctly. I'm looking at the splitty and I'm seeing a 2 pin cable next to the 4 pin PWM input cable. I'm far from a novice building computers but this is newer tech to me.

Lastly, have a forgotten anything that will hinder my build? The break down of the build besides the list above also includes 3 or 4 radiators (depending on if I can fit all 4 or not) and 2 waterblocks. Thank you for your time.

Montag, 6. April 2020, 07:21

When a single fan is working and report correct fan speeds, you have bad splitters.
So many Splitters on the market has bad wirings. This one is correct: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3420

Montag, 6. April 2020, 14:55

Looking into the splitters I found apparently if the RPM leads for all 4 fans are used then it sends mixed signals to the 6LT. The solution is to clip the RPM lead from 3 of the 4 headers in order for only 1 RPM signal to be reported. I did this and now I have a constant RPM readout. If I have further issues I'll look into the splitty 4 since it's a smaller design. I'm not concerned with the leads I just clipped as the splitter I'm testing is only $5 US.