• 18.04.2024, 07:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Two High Flow Sensors - One Aquaero 6 LT

Montag, 6. April 2020, 06:21

I'm setting up a dual loop system and have High Flow Sensors (non-USB 53068) for each loop (so 2 sensors total). I have a single Aquaero 6 LT for fan/pump control. I want to read the flow for each sensor but there's only one flow sensor header on the Aquaero 6. I would think a Y-splitter off the single 3-pin flow header would not work. Is there a solution that would allow me to monitor the flow for each sensor?

I read another post on OCN that said that up to 4 flow sensors could be used with a splitter, but that was for the USB version, and Shoggy mentioned all 4-pins would need to be connected, and these are 3-pin sensors. So I wasn't sure if something similar would be possible with the non-USB flow sensor.

Montag, 6. April 2020, 07:16

you can connect a sensond flow sensor to the aquabus low port (old connector mark) or flow 2 ( new name for this connetor).

Otherwise you can connect aquabus flow sensors.

Dienstag, 7. April 2020, 02:03

Awesome thanks! Looking back I should have checked the documentation first. I have the heatsink with the low label and didn't think beyond that. But the documentation Section 4.10 clearly states that is now Flow 2. Thanks for clarifying that! Hope everyone at aquacomputer is safe and healthy!