• 28.04.2024, 11:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

JorisS

Which water addition?

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007, 22:20

Hi all,

about to get an Aquaduct 360XT, now I'm wondering if I should use the ACFluid only, or if I can use other coolant additions?

Could I use 'common' glykol added to deionized water?

Asking because I can't find any shop which has all the parts I am looking to buy; most don't have the ACFluid.

Re: Which water addition?

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2007, 14:35

Ac recommends Ac Fluid. U can use Watterwetter too. Some anti Cooland which you can buy at your local car repair or support shop will do the work too.

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, 19:13

I'd go for AC Fluid - I've never needed to try anything else.

I don't know if they've changed what water-wetter is made from, here's a thread that might be worth reading ;)

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2007, 06:00

Zitat von »gr3if«

Some anti Cool

ROFLMAO! That stuff is definitely anti-cooling IMHO

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2007, 06:02

Zitat von »JorisS«

Hi all,

about to get an Aquaduct 360XT, now I'm wondering if I should use the ACFluid only, or if I can use other coolant additions?

Could I use 'common' glykol added to deionized water?

Asking because I can't find any shop which has all the parts I am looking to buy; most don't have the ACFluid.

If you can't wait for the AC Fluid use distilled H20. When you get the AC Fluid just add it in so you get a 2% admixture. So where are you from where they don't have AC Fluid?

JorisS

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 13:46

Sweden. We have no resellers here. I was looking to buy fittings and some other gadgets and couldn't find a single supplier which could fix all at once. And couldn't be arsed with ordering from several, so I went with G11 now instead. Should work I reckon?

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2007, 05:43

Hi!

G11 should work. The reason for additives is the protection of corrosion so G11 should do it... ;)
But if you can get it go for ACfluid... ;)
Die Weisheit des Tages: "Nein, ISDN ist nicht die Abkürzung für 'Ich seh da nix'..." ^^

"10 Stunden harte Arbeit sind nix für ne Bürotussi wie mich..." - Chewy

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008, 21:53

Zitat von »JorisS«

Sweden. We have no resellers here. I was looking to buy fittings and some other gadgets and couldn't find a single supplier which could fix all at once. And couldn't be arsed with ordering from several, so I went with G11 now instead. Should work I reckon?

You can bye it in Denmark.
www.vcore.dk

My water with AC fluid in 2% and demi water has begon blue. just like that there is copper sulfate in it.
Im having all copper and messing. dont know what it is called in english. its the stuff you is making the channels in a copper radiator in.

Montag, 21. Januar 2008, 20:32

Only official resellers please, thx. ;-)

Berg

unregistriert

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008, 15:16

What do you mean "Only official resellers.." ?

Vcore.dk IS an official AC reseller :)

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008, 17:17

Zitat von »Berg«

What do you mean "Only official resellers.." ?

Vcore.dk IS an official AC reseller :)

Hello to you too ...

i know ... but thanks for telling me that. ::)

I meant those i deleted of course.

Do you think the link would still be there otherwise ? ;-)