• 16.04.2024, 22:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquabus connection ?

Samstag, 25. April 2020, 20:25

Hello, I purchased a aquaero 6 and mps200 recently have been getting them set up on the test bench. Everything looked good and I'm really impressed with the Aquasuite software.

I didn't realize the MPS200 wouldn't come with an aquabus cable, so I ordered one and that came in yesterday. Now i'm having an issue that I can't get an aquabus connection between the two:

The aquabus cable is connected from "Aquabus high" on the aquaero 6 to the aquabus connector on MPS200... Its a keyed cable, so probably correct.
I had updated the firmware on both devices previously.

I used a meter to verify the aquabus cable (no open or shorted pins).
I let the everything sit overnight with no power.
I tried the "reduce bus speed" option.
I tried a couple of different addresses for the MPS200 (even though its the only thing connected).
I disconnected everything else from the Aquaero 6 to ensure there wasn't some sort of interference.
I tried "reset device to factory defaults" on both devices.

Is there anything else am missing or could try?

I also have an octo on backorder. So eventually I'll be able to test that as a third device.

Thanks Mike

wpuser

Samstag, 25. April 2020, 20:33

Just to make sure:

Do you have a 3 pins cable or a 4 pins aquabus cable?

If the mps itself is not connected via USB to your mainboard, you must use a 4 pins cable to connect mps and aquaero.

Samstag, 25. April 2020, 20:37

Ah yes, its a 4 pin cable.

That reminds me another thing I had tried was disconnecting the usb connection to the MPS just to see if that mattered, it didn't help the aquabus situation.

wpuser

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 00:59

I think you should write to the customer care.

Montag, 1. Juni 2020, 05:10

Just to close this post; the octo connected no problems, so it was some hardware fault with the MPS200.

Email support has been very helpful!

mm