• 19.04.2024, 02:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquabus connection ?

Samstag, 25. April 2020, 20:25

Hello, I purchased a aquaero 6 and mps200 recently have been getting them set up on the test bench. Everything looked good and I'm really impressed with the Aquasuite software.

I didn't realize the MPS200 wouldn't come with an aquabus cable, so I ordered one and that came in yesterday. Now i'm having an issue that I can't get an aquabus connection between the two:

The aquabus cable is connected from "Aquabus high" on the aquaero 6 to the aquabus connector on MPS200... Its a keyed cable, so probably correct.
I had updated the firmware on both devices previously.

I used a meter to verify the aquabus cable (no open or shorted pins).
I let the everything sit overnight with no power.
I tried the "reduce bus speed" option.
I tried a couple of different addresses for the MPS200 (even though its the only thing connected).
I disconnected everything else from the Aquaero 6 to ensure there wasn't some sort of interference.
I tried "reset device to factory defaults" on both devices.

Is there anything else am missing or could try?

I also have an octo on backorder. So eventually I'll be able to test that as a third device.

Thanks Mike

wpuser

Samstag, 25. April 2020, 20:33

Just to make sure:

Do you have a 3 pins cable or a 4 pins aquabus cable?

If the mps itself is not connected via USB to your mainboard, you must use a 4 pins cable to connect mps and aquaero.

Samstag, 25. April 2020, 20:37

Ah yes, its a 4 pin cable.

That reminds me another thing I had tried was disconnecting the usb connection to the MPS just to see if that mattered, it didn't help the aquabus situation.

wpuser

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 00:59

I think you should write to the customer care.

Montag, 1. Juni 2020, 05:10

Just to close this post; the octo connected no problems, so it was some hardware fault with the MPS200.

Email support has been very helpful!

mm