• 24.04.2024, 14:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RGBpx effects interactions

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020, 17:47

Hello guys,
Recently I found that Aquasuite allows multiple RGBpx effects (controllers) to be assigned on the same led groups.
But it looks like straight summing, one effect over another.

Is there a way to enable one effect to control color (e.g. "Color switch", that can smoothly change color for the selected data source), and another animated effect making use of the resulting color, all assigned to one led group? I cannot find anything regarding using any $variable as color inside the effect's options.

What I am trying to do, is to make "Color switch" to change color on a given temperature, but I'd like to animate a resulting color with an animated effect, e.g. "Breathing". Not only change lighting color and brightness, but also animate resulting color with any beatiful rgbpx effect.

I have Farbwerk360 and some led strips.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »k2viper« (6. Mai 2020, 18:03)

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020, 19:19

You can use a the effect color switch to change the color depending to your temperatures. It enables you to switch between up to 6 colors.
Then you can add the breathing effect. At the color of the breathing effect I believe you can select black and a transparency.

This will do a breathing between black and your background effect.

In the next two weeks we will also release a batch of new effects with some amazing functions - some of them will give you new options that allow effects like this.

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020, 19:31

Hmm...How do I select transparent color under the Breathing effect?
That way?

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020, 19:49

At the transparency slider (the lowest control).

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020, 20:16

Thanks Stephan, it works the way you proposed. The lowest control is transparency and the upper one is brightness (intensity).
I was able to modify Breathing effect like this, it makes grey/dark Breathing over background color by Color switch.

Great to have more effects in next releases.