• 27.04.2024, 13:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 "Idle" page stuck on Sensor 1 and 2 page

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020, 16:31

So I've got a slightly odd setup (at least I think it's probably odd), I have a cabinet in my RV that has PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Yamaha AV Amp in and it can get a little hot in there with the glass doors shut so I built myself and system using a Aquaero, 2x Quadros and (currently) 6 fans variously pushing or pulling air out of the cabinet.
There isn't a computer that the Aquaero is mounted in, instead it's mounted into a cut out in a removable panel in the cabinet. (the cabinet is all wood, glass and brass to match the "Grandma's house from the '80s" look of the rest of the RV, I like the juxtaposition of that with tech).
Because the Aquaero is actually mounted remotely from the fans and sensors none of them are plugged into it directly all going via the Quadros.
So I wired the USB header for the Aquaero to a USB type B socket on a wall plate so I could plug in a cheap Windows tablet I have to run aquasuite for updates, setup etc. but in "normal" mode the Aquaero will be just running on it's own.

So to the problem: I have used Aquasuite to successfully set all the pages for display on the Aquaero however the "idle" screen seem to be stuck just showing Sensor 1 and 2 which given there are no sensors plugged directly into the Aquaero directly it seems a little pointless, I have changed both the page while idle and page while standby to a different page but once the "timeout" expires on a manually selected page the LCD on the Aquaero reverts to the "Temprature Sensor 1 & 2" page, anyway to fix this?

NOTE: Don't know if this is a bug or a documentation issue but the sensors on the Quadros seem to map to "Power Adjust Sensors" 1-4 and 5-8 rather than temperature sensors 5-8 and 9-12 as suggested in the manual (and the aquabus page in Aquasuite).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ElvisintheRV« (7. Mai 2020, 16:32)

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020, 17:46

Screenshots are helpful.

Are you speaking of the Information Pages option in the aquasuite for the aquaero display? information_pages.jpg

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020, 22:19

what your looking for is the information page, on your aquaero tab, in aquasuite, you need to unchek the little permanent checkbox near the screen duration, inside each little template for the displayed information screen, at the bottom, mine the first is the clock, and set to permanent, so when i cycle the screen with the info, it come back automaticly to the clock page, you, you want to set the sensor page displaying the quadro sensor, i dont own a quadro, so i cannot tell you witch one it is.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Warmaniac_209« (7. Mai 2020, 22:20)

Freitag, 8. Mai 2020, 07:20

Don't know if this is a bug or a documentation issue but the sensors on the Quadros seem to map to "Power Adjust Sensors" 1-4 and 5-8 rather than temperature sensors 5-8 and 9-12 as suggested in the manual (and the aquabus page in Aquasuite).
poweadjust sensor 1..4 == sensor 9..12
poweradjust 5..8 == sensor 12..16

multiple devices use the same ressources in the device.