• 28.04.2024, 10:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

[SOLVED] Aquasuite X 1.7 not recognizes farbwerks 360 on AMD

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020, 23:47

I have recently purchased a farbwerk 360 led controller, but when I wanted to install aquasuite it says there is no USB device detected.

I also have a vision display and that was detected and works flawlessly. So the wiring is fine.

When I check the device manager I can see the farbwerk 360 at the usb devices. What is even more weird that I have tried it on two other computers I have an old intel system and there it was worked as it should and get recognized without any issues.

But when I tried to use it on other 2 amd systems it was not recognized by the aquasuite software. On one of the 2 amd systems even has a fresh windows install where aquasuite was the first and only thing that I have installed with no luck.

Does anybody has any idea what could cause this and how could I solve it?
I am using windows 10
The tested not working system specs:

X470 asus prime motherboard
ryzen 2600 cpu
AB350 asrock motherboard
ryzen 3400G cpu

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Easy01« (9. Mai 2020, 17:42)

Samstag, 9. Mai 2020, 17:39

I have figured out a workaround.

I have exported the Registry files that belongs to the 0c70 ID from my Intel system where the farbwerks 360 was recognized properly.

and re-registered them on the systems that couldn't recognize the farbwerk 360. System restart (Important!)
And now it works like a charm on both of the AMD systems where it was not detected before.