• 19.04.2024, 01:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Two questions (Tubemeter and jalcds)

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008, 22:08

Hi

I've just received my Aquaero, AquaTube, Aquastream and various other bits and pieces. They are all very cool.

I have two questions though:

- The AquaTube I have is the version with G1/4 holes. Is there a Tubemeter for these size holes or an adapter of some kind?

- Is jalcds still supported, I went to their site (www.jalcds.de) and it says "Forbidden"?

Thank you.

Re: Two questions (Tubemeter and jalcds)

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 21:07

there is no tubemeter for G 1/4
and yes jacld is supported

El_PResidente

Füchschen Alt-Meister

Re: Two questions (Tubemeter and jalcds)

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008, 16:53

Yes, Jalcds seems to be dead since months now. Any, at the end there was no "life" on the Website since 01/2006. I think there was no further development for Jalcds for the last 2 Years.

If you need a tool to write on the aquaero-display, try LCDHype instead. www.lcdhype.de
I use it and they even got a aquaero-plugin, that reads all data from the aquaero without running the aquasuite.
Thats maybe no so important for you, because the display is on the aquaero ;) , but i just want to point you to a more actual "living" lcd-control-software.
For me lcdhype has more posibilities than jalcds.
An there are more actual plugins for lcdhype. (nvidia-temp, speedfan, tban, aquaero, winamp, everest, cpu-info ......)

Give it a try. Maybe it works with the controller-interface for hd47780 or crystalfonts-serial.

Good luck.

El_PResidente

If
. . . . . . . 19.07.2019 8) 8) 8) 8) :D . . . ... :D 8) 8) 8) 8)