• 28.04.2024, 01:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Two questions (Tubemeter and jalcds)

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008, 22:08

Hi

I've just received my Aquaero, AquaTube, Aquastream and various other bits and pieces. They are all very cool.

I have two questions though:

- The AquaTube I have is the version with G1/4 holes. Is there a Tubemeter for these size holes or an adapter of some kind?

- Is jalcds still supported, I went to their site (www.jalcds.de) and it says "Forbidden"?

Thank you.

Re: Two questions (Tubemeter and jalcds)

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 21:07

there is no tubemeter for G 1/4
and yes jacld is supported

El_PResidente

Füchschen Alt-Meister

Re: Two questions (Tubemeter and jalcds)

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008, 16:53

Yes, Jalcds seems to be dead since months now. Any, at the end there was no "life" on the Website since 01/2006. I think there was no further development for Jalcds for the last 2 Years.

If you need a tool to write on the aquaero-display, try LCDHype instead. www.lcdhype.de
I use it and they even got a aquaero-plugin, that reads all data from the aquaero without running the aquasuite.
Thats maybe no so important for you, because the display is on the aquaero ;) , but i just want to point you to a more actual "living" lcd-control-software.
For me lcdhype has more posibilities than jalcds.
An there are more actual plugins for lcdhype. (nvidia-temp, speedfan, tban, aquaero, winamp, everest, cpu-info ......)

Give it a try. Maybe it works with the controller-interface for hd47780 or crystalfonts-serial.

Good luck.

El_PResidente

If
. . . . . . . 19.07.2019 8) 8) 8) 8) :D . . . ... :D 8) 8) 8) 8)