• 16.04.2024, 21:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ManniX

Bug in OCTO firmware 1008?

Freitag, 22. Mai 2020, 19:19

I have upgraded to X19 insider version the other day.
The OCTO firmware was then upgraded to version 1008.

I have 2 Corsair ML120 one each channel on the OCTO.
They randomly spin every now and then to full or almost full speed for no reason.

They are connected to the same setpoint controller where there other fans, ML120 too, connected to the Aquaero and they don't spin up randomly.
Only these 2 connected to the OCTO are acting.

It's a pretty new setup so I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it was doing it before the firmware upgrade.
»ManniX« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • fans_spinning.png
  • spcntrl.png

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 11:19

increse the lower power limit in the aquaero for this outputs.
when the octo cant measure a rpm, the device boost the fan for a short time with 100%.

How many fans connected to the octo fan output?

ManniX

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 18:51

There's a single ML120 fan per channel; indeed I have the others with a fan Y splitter on the Aquaero.
I'd need these fans to run at very low rpm.
I'm checking if I can use the start boost to mitigate.

ManniX

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 21:05

Indeed with a higher minimum rpm it doesn't happen, thanks.
According to the fan specs the min is 400 rpm, thought it was 200 rpm.

Not a big deal, I'm just surprised it works better with a Y splitter than without.
I'm not going to need to run them so low in the final setup anyway.
And they are inaudible either at 400 rpm.