• 16.04.2024, 16:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

koolance water level

Freitag, 22. Mai 2020, 21:38

does the aquaero 5 0r 6 have a place to connect a 2 pin koolance water level meter
thx guys

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 19:32

I don't exactly know about this switch. But if it is just a switch you can maybe use a temperature sensor as input. You need a 10k resistor connected parallel to the switch. If the switch is not activated you will monitor approx. 25°C. If it is activated no signal.
Then you can add a alarm to this sensor.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 16:46

Stephan is right with his guess and potentially possible solution.
The waterlevel sensor you like to use should have a floater? which can go up and down with the water level and toggle a reed contact. It will switch from continuity to open loop. The use with an parallel 10k resistor should work!
Desktop: Ryzen 9 5950X | Crosshair VIII Impact | Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC | 32 GB 3800 MT/s B-die | Phanteks Evolv ITX
Notebook: Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen (i5-8250U)
Smartphone: Google Pixel 5

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:10

thx guys,i should have been more descriptive so i apologize,,the koolance description is below which hopefully should fill you in better.

Koolance liquid dual level sensor with column float and two 2-pin connectors. Circuits are normally open until float reaches the middle (red connector) and bottom (white connector) of the metal column. Total length = 100mm. Nickel plated brass, G 1/4 BSPP threading.

NOTE: SEN2-LVL100 has two magnetic reed open/close contact switches intended for signals in the 50-100mA range. It should not be used on higher power outputs like fan headers or controllers

im only interested in the low water function so i would only need the white connection
so will this work with your previous reply?
thx guys

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »stingray« (27. Mai 2020, 17:13)

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:21

you quoted the description of the dual level sensor, but showing the picture of the short single sensor :rolleyes:

You could, if you really have two pairs of conatcts, use two temp sensor inputs. Or only one of them. Get one 10k resistor in parallel to each circuit and you are fine. We were expecting this type of level sensor.
Desktop: Ryzen 9 5950X | Crosshair VIII Impact | Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC | 32 GB 3800 MT/s B-die | Phanteks Evolv ITX
Notebook: Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen (i5-8250U)
Smartphone: Google Pixel 5

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 19:59

good catch,i did post the single but do have the dual even tho i dont see how one would or could use both in a computer build,so its a go,ill use a temp circuit to control the koolance
thx for all the help.