• 19.04.2024, 14:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

turgin

D5 NEXT and Aqualis D5 150 mounting

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 01:01

Hello,
I have a D5 NEXT on the way to replace a standard D5 on my existing Aqualis D5 reservoir. Right now the res/pump combo is mounted to the side of my O11D case using the AC mounting bracket for 120mm fans. I'm thinking I want to mount the new combo vertically to the floor of the case with the D5 NEXT display oriented to be visible through the front glass but am having trouble coming up with a good way to do so. Is there an AC specific part that will accomplish this or any suggestions for third party ones that might? Trying to keep from having to fab something on my own.

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 03:53

It looks like the scope of delivery includes a floor mounting plate, but it may not be seated high enough to be visible through the window.