• 18.04.2024, 10:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

-ApeX-

Aquasuite X Overview Pages. How to add new PNG files to code.

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020, 08:29

Hello!
I have owned an Aquacomputer Aquaero for a while now and I decided to create a custom Overview Page.
As an example, I am creating a CPU info section (pulling info from HWIiNFO) and I would like to put a CPU PNG logo to visually separate it from the other sections.
What formats are supported and is there an easier way to create these pages?
I tried saving the new PNG file from Photoshop in all possible combinations of settings but for some reason, the page does not display the new icon.
I replace the file name (they are all located within the images folder) but nothing is displayed.

RE: Aquasuite X Overview Pages. How to add new PNG files to code.

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020, 14:51

Hello!
I have owned an Aquacomputer Aquaero for a while now and I decided to create a custom Overview Page.
As an example, I am creating a CPU info section (pulling info from HWIiNFO) and I would like to put a CPU PNG logo to visually separate it from the other sections.
What formats are supported and is there an easier way to create these pages?
I tried saving the new PNG file from Photoshop in all possible combinations of settings but for some reason, the page does not display the new icon.
I replace the file name (they are all located within the images folder) but nothing is displayed.

For me the aquasuite crashes when I check OK, after loading the preset. png_add.jpg
But when I restart the aquasuite, the picture is properly displayed. png_added.jpg

Maybe restarting the aquasuite after loading the png file will display it for you?