• 19.04.2024, 20:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream XT & Aquasuite

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008, 01:01

Hello everyone! I recenrly bought the new Aquastream XT ultra version. I had one aquaero V4.00 also. The XT is conected to the board ( Asus P5w DH ) via usb cable and to the aquaero via aquabus cable. Both aquaero and XT have the latest firmware release. I´m using Vista Ultimate 32bits.
When aquasuite 4.51 is installed i can´t get the XT tab but only the Aquaero. It´s like XT doesn´t exist, but the aquaero detect the temp sensor and it shows in the lcd. The Aquastream happears also in the Aquaero tab, like the old version rev 3.5, but it doesn´t give us the chance to control it ( just the deaeration mode can be activate/disable).
What seems to be the problem?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Re: Aquastream XT & Aquasuite

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008, 20:27

Does anyone have a clue for my problem? I instaled Windows XP and have the same problem. Seems everything ok but the aquasuite don´t show the Aquastream XT tab. :'(
Thanks in advance

Montag, 14. Januar 2008, 20:07

Disconnect Aquaero and Aquastream. Afterwards the pump shpuld come up. If its not working then it's maybe an Usb prob.

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008, 13:22

Thanks. I´ve already done that and still doesn´t work. The usb conection of the aquaero works in all the inside conectores of my board, so it must be a usb prob from the XT.
I´m going to send it to RMA.
Cheers

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008, 15:02

I have had the same problem but it is too much effect to take the whole computer apart just for this problem... it is very annoying however!!