• 19.04.2024, 07:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[Help] Fans not spinning all the way up under "Curve controller" mode (Aquacomputer Octo)

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020, 21:14

Hello,

I have an Octo with 4 Noctua fans (2x NF-A14 iPPC-2000 PWM + 2x NF-F12 iPPCF 2000 PWM), a Swiftech PWM DDC pump, and water temperature sensor probe

I have set in Aquasuite a custom curve for the NF-A14s and NF-F12s to increase speed based off of water temp. After a certain water temp, I have the controller signal 100% power output. However, the 140mm (NF-A14) fans only get up to ~1650 RPM with this curve set, even at 100% output. If I choose "Power preset" and do 100%, the RPM is ~1860.

I would like the fans to basically spin at max RPM when the curve is past a certain water temp but the 140s do not ramp up all the way with the custom curve. The 120s are fine.

Can anyone help me understand why even at 100% power output under the "Curve controller" the 140s do not spin up all the way?

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020, 21:41

This fans are not compliant with the Intel PWM Control standards, try other fans or contact noctua.
This is a fan issue.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020, 21:52

THIS POST may be a little more helpful.

Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020, 19:56

This fans are not compliant with the Intel PWM Control standards, try other fans or contact noctua.
This is a fan issue.

THIS POST may be a little more helpful.

Thank you for the info! Not a huge deal I suppose. I'll just set up automatic and manual profiles for times when I want to have the fans run at max speed, which can be done by just choosing "Power preset" and setting that to 100%

Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020, 23:14

Thank you for the info! Not a huge deal I suppose. I'll just set up automatic and manual profiles for times when I want to have the fans run at max speed, which can be done by just choosing "Power preset" and setting that to 100%

Or you could check with Noctua and see if they will send replacement fans to you :)