• 18.04.2024, 20:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aqualis XT 880 with fill level sensor help on this

Freitag, 12. Juni 2020, 18:50

I have just brought one of these the docs for this are terrible, the no diagrams nothing, just 2 pages of very poor instructions, can someone tell me what the ports are on top for I has a membrain in it, which is for the pressure sensor worked that out, then there's 3 ports at bottom, it says use center port for waterfall effect, which is it top center or bottom center, which ports are in and out, I have a small metal bracket what's this for,also I see the sm mal hole at bottom say fit grub screw in to blank and it's a fill hole how do you fill in that with a straw, I have never seen such bad paperwork 4thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Wildeone2« (12. Juni 2020, 19:18)

Freitag, 12. Juni 2020, 23:24

From looking at the product pictures and having a quick squizz at the manual, it seems there's three ports on the side of the lower piece.
Of those three, it looks like the central one would run up the metal tube in the middle, and then out through that 'shower head' thing, to create the 'waterfall' effect as it now runs down the outside of the metal tube.

So, if you want the waterfall effect, put your inlet to the middle of those three ports at the bottom and the outlet to either the left or right port. If you *don't* want the waterfall, just use both the left and right ones. It doesn't look like it matters which is In and which is Out, but if there is such a marking then follow that.

The central port at the top would normally be for a permanent fill port. However, it looks like you could also use that one as your inlet and still have the waterfall effect, too... just remember to cap off the central one down the bottom!
This video shows the top-fill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti…eature=emb_logo

The small hole looks like an air vent, really. If you mount the reservoir sideways, that would be the highest point and ideal for either a bleed point, or for sticking in the nozzle of those squeezy fill bottles that some people use... like this: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=1971
The small metal bracket sounds like the deflector plate. This helps keep the water from churning and dragging air back into the loop, especially if you're not using the waterfall.

Given that I haven't seen the product in person, this is all just a guess, though...
This manual might be slightly better: https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html…sh_20141027.pdf

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tasky« (12. Juni 2020, 23:25)

Freitag, 12. Juni 2020, 23:36

I have never used one of these but lets see if we can get you started.
Where I speak incorrectly, hopefully someone will jump in and correct.

The holes at the top, not used by the pressure equalizer, could be used as returns from your loop.
I am not sure if you get the 'fountain' effect by using the top center hole.

If you want to return your loop to the bottom of the reservoir WITH the 'fountain' effect, use the center port on the base.
Otherwise use either of the two side ports on the base.

I believe you can use either of the other two ports on the base as the 'out' port from the reservoir.

I am not positive, but the 'small metal bracket', may be for installation at the bottom of the reservoir to cancel any vortex effect.

I do not know what the small hole at the bottom is for, and not knowing, I would close it with the supplied screw.

It is probably easiest to fill the reservoir from any of the ports in the top.

Edit: Ninja'd by Tasky

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. Juni 2020, 23:38)

Samstag, 13. Juni 2020, 13:24

Thanks guys for the help that's cleared a lot up the only thing now is this deflector plate anyone know how this fits in the res, I defo think better instructions from aqua are needed here, a diagram or 2 would help with a legend to side, and instructions how to fit this plate, that being said I love the aqua stuff of which I have loads, and has cost a small fortune, but the quality stands out a mile, just a little work needed on the instructions

Samstag, 13. Juni 2020, 14:20

Thanks guys for the help that's cleared a lot up the only thing now is this deflector plate anyone know how this fits in the res?
I expect this will go over the hole you choose for the Out on the res.

This is an Aqualis ECO 880, but I guess yours would be similar:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tasky« (13. Juni 2020, 14:21)