• 23.04.2024, 23:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6LT not showing D5 Next Aquabus?

Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2020, 23:36

I have my D5 Next plugged in to my Aquaero 6LT's Aquabus hub and I am only seeing the Aquabus hub. Is the USB connection a requirement for the D5 Next to be seen in Aquasuite?

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020, 04:10

If you're running the D5 from Aquasuite, then I expect the USB is necessary.

However, if you're running it via the Aquaero, I would think it'd be under Pumps and not necessarily under Aquabus...?

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020, 05:06

If you're running the D5 from Aquasuite, then I expect the USB is necessary.

However, if you're running it via the Aquaero, I would think it'd be under Pumps and not necessarily under Aquabus...?

Thanks for the reply. That's originally what I had thought but the pumps screen seems to be completely black so I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not. These are plugged into an Aquabus Hub so originally that's where I thought I would find them.

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020, 11:36

I'm no expert, as I prefer to run all my kit without an Aquaero, personally.

From reading similar threads on the forum, it seems you need a USB connection to do the initial firmware update and the first config on the D5, but the Aquaero can monitor it from thereafter.
For example:
Seeking knowledge about MPS, Aquabus & USB

Ideally, you want both, so that Aquasuite can have a separate tab dedicated to the D5, but if you want to keep it Aquabus only you can do that once it's set up.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tasky« (18. Juni 2020, 11:37)

Freitag, 19. Juni 2020, 01:17

So I figured out what was going on. It looks like the JST connector to the pump wasn't fully seated and causing it not to be detected. The pump can be controlled VIA the Aquaero 6LT though as far as curves go. It looks like for updating firmware I will have to connect it VIA usb like you said. Goal was to keep the cable management down originally but will have to play with it. Thanks a ton!

Freitag, 19. Juni 2020, 17:11

Keeping a USB plugged in is always handy as the firmware updates have been quite frequent recently with the new version X of the software. I just unplug mine from the motherboard / hub and push them out of the way until required which may be an option for you.

turgin

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2020, 17:45

Can you leave both connected all the time?

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 05:37

Can you leave both connected all the time?

Yes :D
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 18:11

Well, you need to setup D5NEXT first with aquasuite, having both USB and aquabus connections active. Update pump's firmware etc.
After initial setup you can disconnect pump USB connection, and have control over Pump via aquaero - Pumps section, and fan channel via aquaero - Fans.