• 17.04.2024, 01:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

cuplex kryos NEXT with new AM4/3000 mounting kit

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2020, 10:28

Hello,

I'm interested in the cuplex kryos NEXT with new the AM4/3000 mounting kit, is there any review to compare the performance with the old mounting ?

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2020, 11:46

I'm also curious.

Der8auer (see his youtube channel) produced a kit to achieve similar offset, but there seems to have been mixed results/reviews on reddit.

It probably has more effect for hotter 39XX chips.

Tanquen

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2020, 03:31

I got this block in anticipation of purchasing a 5950X whenever they're available. I'm also wondering if the adapter kit makes sense I purchased both so I have the option of moving the water block but I admit that it probably won't make a difference. I also wonder about the stability of pushing the water block to one side of the heat spreader on the CPU.

The instructions that come with the conversion kit also don't seem to show which direction to move the block or which side to put the new mounting brackets on. I looked at the product page and they have a little demo image of how the water block is moved to one side and based off the logo I attached the brackets. I hope I got it right.