• 12.06.2024, 19:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Support for online store

Freitag, 25. Januar 2008, 11:58

Hi,

At the start of the week I order a fairly big order from the online store. Everything was in stock when I ordered it.

Currently it still says 'order being processed' I need to try to understand what the hold up is. Another order from performance pcs (also in germany) has already been delivered and installed.

I've emailed support@aquacomputer.de but had no response in a couple of days.

Have I emailed the right people? Should I be asking someone else?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

mark.

Re: Support for online store

Freitag, 25. Januar 2008, 12:26

First of all the delivery time can be diferent one if you do use a diferent way of paying your order.

Additionally the AC Shop software will say on stock as long as there is at leat one item of this component available in the shelfs ;) - the software does have no clue whether or not this item has been sold already. It is physicly present - it is on stock.

If you like have one guy you can talk to try Stefan Krumme - Aqua-computer-berlin(.de) he i usally responding to e-mails and will tell you about delivering times on the telephone.

It would help a bit to know what you actually ordered.
But since you do say it was a big order, there is a good (or for you bad) chance that at least one of the items is not really on stock.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Re: Support for online store

Freitag, 25. Januar 2008, 14:31

Hi, This is what was ordered, and I paid via paypal.

2 x Ball valve internal thread G 1/4 without fittings 9.00EUR
4 x Tubing PUR natur, UV-aktiv, plug&cool 7.00EUR
3 x Revoltec Y-Splitter/Converter 2.97EUR
1 x ACfluid water additive 50 ml 4.69EUR
3 x Set (2 pcs) connector G 1/4, plug&cool elbow 21.54EUR
3 x Set (2 pcs) connector G 1/4, plug&cool straight 11.70EUR
1 x Connector plug&cool straight G 1/4 1.95EUR
1 x Connector plug&cool elbow G 1/4 3.59EUR
2 x Mounting plate black steel for airplex XT / PRO 360 55.82EUR
1 x Spar-Bundle airplex XT 360 ohne Anschlüsse + 3x airstream 120 mm 62.99EUR
2 x cuplex XT di - double impact 4-hole-mounting XEON Sockel 603/604/771 G1/4 without fittings 139.80EUR