• 19.04.2024, 19:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Feature request: Increase farbwerk 360 led controllers beyond 20, Allow grouping of controllers on separate channels, allow all RGBpx channels to be viewed in maximized state

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 03:30

Hello.

I am requesting that the in Aquasuite the ability to add LED controllers for farbwerk 360 be increased beyond the current limit of 20. I have all 4 farbwerk channels populated with RGBpx strips with additional CPU/GPU/RES ARGB strips chained to the end. With the limit of 20 LED controllers, I am unable to create 4 profiles properly configured to how I would like

Can you please also add the ability to group led controllers together on different channels so that I am able to select one from the group, assign an effect and colour and have it applied to all in the group. This would make life much easier when
testing out new led settings and having to change channel selections and selecting the different led controllers.

Can you also please make it so that each RGBpx view under the RGBpx tab can be maximized together

Last one, is it also possible to have the LED controller representation under the RGBpx channels to reflect the current RGB settings. So for instance, If i choose fixed colour green, can the LED controller icon change to green and so on

Thanks

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 09:39

everything in the warbwerk device work in hardware, not remote from your computer.
it is currently not possible to increse the controller count.

Zitat

So for instance, If i choose fixed colour green, can the LED controller icon change to green
and when you set up a rainbow or have complex setup with overlapping layers?