• 20.04.2024, 03:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connectivity Validation - please help!

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 15:55

Hi AC Fans/Mods/Admins -
I've got an external water box cooling my PC, and I'm trying to minimize the connections down to just one cable between PC and waterbox. Please see the diagram below - is this a "valid" topology for the AC gear? I understand Splitty 9 can be used in aquabus mode and "splits" an aquabus connection. Thanks for any help you can offer!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfq36unfoohq78…nnect.jpg?raw=1

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »egawrangler« (13. Juli 2020, 16:39)

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 18:22

RGBpx requires an USB Connection to work. RGBpx is not available on Aquabus.
You need to connect the OCTO with USB to the Motherboard, if you want to use RGBpx.

The D5 Next requires a temporary USB Connection for Firmware updates and initial setup.
After the setup is complete, you can remove the USB connection and control the pump with aquabus. (until a new Firmware update is required)
I dont know if you can change the LED color of the Pump when it is connected on aquabus only.

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 21:03

Danke Hufeisen!

So RGBpx needs a direct USB connection via whatever device (OCTO in this case) to work. And yes, I'm aware of the need-USB-to-update-firmware requirement. Other than that, can you see any reason why the cabling in the diagram would not work? Thanks!!

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2020, 21:26

The cabling should work fine.