• 24.04.2024, 09:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New to Aquasuite and have a few questions

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 09:10

Hi there. I have just made the decision to give up on all the other crappy fan and RGB systems out there and buy Aqua stuff. I have a Quadro controlling my pump and three sets of fans and the swanky new Fabwerk 360 (the one with both RGBpx and motherboard style headers) to control my RGB. I've been playing around with Aquasuite (version X.22) and mostly it is pretty intuitive. I'm sure that with time I would figure it all out but thought that asking here would be more efficient. I think I have got the fans set up, including some software sensors - but have to play around to get things like temperature goals realistic. My main questions are regarding profiles and RGB. I notice there are four profiles - are these meant to be fan profiles or RGB profiles? The reason I ask is that, once I tweak settings to my liking, I don't anticipate changing my fan setup. On the other hand I am quite fond of changing the look of my PC by applying different RGB effects and would like to save a few presets so I can switch between a few colour schemes. Is this possible?

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 15:38

You have to differentiate between the device profiles and the global profiles from the playground.

The device profiles save everything of the selected device. This includes fan, RGBpx and everything else.

The global profiles from the playground can load these device profiles based on rules or hotkeys.

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 22:51

I don't have a Quadro (yet), but I do have a D5 which also runs my RGB.

Each profile under that device will save whatever you save to it.

So if, for example, you set your fans to 100% and have all the lights red, save that to Profile 1, and then just turn the lights to scrolling rainbow before saving that to Profile 2, the only thing that will change when you swap back and forth will be the lights.

Same for if you set up fan curves or something, they can be saved to whichever profile you want and then something different on another profile.

Freitag, 24. Juli 2020, 09:37

Thanks. I’ll keep playing.