• 16.04.2024, 21:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Farbwerk Nano - Leds 46 - 60 showing slightly different colour and flickering

Sonntag, 2. August 2020, 14:51

Hello,

I have a farbwerk Nano with 5 Aquacomputer RGBpx strips (53268) connected for a total of 75 leds. When all set to a fixed colour it is apparent
that leds 46 - 60 are a slighly warmer colour. I thought it was the strip and so bought a replacement, installed but it shows the same issue. The leds 46 - 60 are also
flickering. LEDS 61 - 75 are the correct colour and do not flicker
The nano firmware is the latest and aquasuite is the latest version

I tried to perform a reset in aquasuite but problem still persists

Is this a fault with the farbwerk nano controller?

Thanks

Montag, 3. August 2020, 23:36

No one can offer any help with this? Do I need to RMA my nano?

Dienstag, 4. August 2020, 07:17

Check all you cables and wiring. Ensure your usb port can supply enough power. Limit the global brightness in the System tab to 50% and check if the behavior is changed.