• 16.04.2024, 21:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Install Aquastream XT without silver cover

Montag, 3. August 2020, 20:43

Hi,
I’m building my first loop and misjudged the size of where it was suposed to be installed my Aquastream XT.
Since I don’t want to use any other pump, I’m thinking of alternatives.
One that will fit without compromising too much space for other components needs the shroud that covers the inlet to be removed.

Is it safe to install and operate the pump without it, or is there a risk involved?

Thanks for your time.

Montag, 3. August 2020, 21:11

Yes, you can install and operate the pump without the silver cover.

Please make sure you do not rotate the inlet counter clockwise, because that will open the pump and water will flow out.
(The pump is designed to be opened many times for cleaning. Just dont open it by accident while operating.)

And dont put too much physical force on the inlet, it can break. If you want to move the pump, touch it at the main body.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (3. August 2020, 21:32)

Montag, 3. August 2020, 21:45

Thanks for you reply.
You save me a lot of fiddling with the pump and components.