• 16.04.2024, 15:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Octo help

Samstag, 8. August 2020, 17:41

Hi guys,

So installed a distribution plate into my pc.

Turned it all back on the aquasuite software/octo needed a firmware update so I did that, now in the software it doesn't recognise it.

I get this messages

http://imgur.com/gallery/rpjniuk

I uninstalled/reinstalled the software to this

http://imgur.com/gallery/9EtCuZZ

Windows sees the octo in device manager as working correctly.

I updated my bios as well.

I tested the 2 USB ports on the mobo with the rgb controller and they both work.

Fans and pump are running but i have no control over it now, not sure whats happened?

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 05:44

I am not positive, but it looks like your license for the aquasuite has expired and you need to purchase an extension, or use the free 2016 5.3 version

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 09:59

I paid the 9.99eur but I cant register the key because theres no Internet connection or communication with the device.

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 10:51

I am not positive, but it looks like your license for the aquasuite has expired and you need to purchase an extension, or use the free 2016 5.3 version

Hi Infoseeker,

why do you think that he needs to extend his licence? Aquasuite couldn't find the OCTO and that's the reason why it is giving all this messages.

He has to check his USB conection and to switch off completly his PC, to remove also the power cord from his PC and to keep this for minimum 5 minutes. Then he has to do a full restart. Hopefully, this wil help.
If not, he should contact tomorrow (monday) AC support by mail.

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 13:53

Maybe a dodgy USB cable,
Or would it not show up in device manager if it was dodgy?

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 14:09

Hi FantasticCG,

have you handled a power off as described before? Sometimes this helped in the past. If not, something is wrong with your USB connection (Motherboard ports were tested before, so only cables or OCTO itself could be the reason why). If you think it's the OCTO, it would be the best to contact monday AC support by mail (info@aqua-computer.de)

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 15:46

I've seen people connecting internal USB wrong side, it also may be a case.

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 17:44

Hey guys

I tested the usb headers on the board with my rgb controller it worked in both slots.

Heres a picture of it plugged in.

http://imgur.com/a/nUyAu4T

I will test the power suggestion when I get in and reinstall an older version of the software.

I have sent an email to AC so hopefully this can be resolved it was working flawlessly before the rebuild which is the annoying thing as soon as i updated the firmware boom! Doesnt like it anymore

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »FantasticCG« (9. August 2020, 17:46)

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2020, 09:32

Did you ever get this sorted as I am having similar issues to you with my Octo