• 18.04.2024, 06:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Difference between 53217 and 53216

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 20:10

I need a 53216 power cutoff cable for my Octo. It's $60 shipped from Germany, and I cant find it on my side of the pond.

What's the difference between the 53216 and the 53216? Is the only difference the controler side connector? I can get that connector and do the splicing.

Thank you

wpuser

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 21:30

Look at this:

Zitat

All countries: Small orders up to a weight of 125 g and a maximum value of € 50.00 can be shipped in a padded envelope for € 5.95 incl. VAT per order

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 22:10

Is the only difference the controler side connector?
yes, the only difference is the connector.
53216 has a Molex Picoblade connector, 53217 has a Fan connector. Everything else is the same.

Donnerstag, 20. August 2020, 08:48

Look at this:

Zitat

All countries: Small orders up to a weight of 125 g and a maximum value of € 50.00 can be shipped in a padded envelope for € 5.95 incl. VAT per order

That does not work for many countries at the moment. DHL / Deutsche Post has a long list of restrictions due do Covid-19.

I assume amblodar lives in a country that is covered by these restrictions, so only Express shipping will be offered in the webshop.

Well, even though the webshop does not offer it, a cable can be usually shipped as regular airmail since the total height is below 20mm which still works for most countries. Contacting the support can solve this.

Montag, 24. August 2020, 05:20

Is the only difference the controler side connector?
yes, the only difference is the connector.
53216 has a Molex Picoblade connector, 53217 has a Fan connector. Everything else is the same.

Thanks. I ordered them and did some heat shrink and electrical tape. All is good now, and it works perfectly.