• 27.04.2024, 08:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Issue with OCTO after updating to latest firmware and aquasuite X.25

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 18:47

I recently updated to the latest firmware for my OCTO and to the X.25 aquasuite software (my license ran out so I can't update to X.26). Anyways after rebooting all my fans are stuck at 100% and my RGB has reverted back to rainbow, which I also cannot change. Aquasuite detects my OCTO and Vision, and shows all my fan speeds, plus the temperature sensor I have installed in my loop.
Is there a way to reflash the firmware of the OCTO, or does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks.

Sonntag, 23. August 2020, 04:38

Anyone?

Sonntag, 23. August 2020, 07:58

Have you disconnected the Octo, or the whole computer from the power for a few minutes?
This should help in most cases.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Dienstag, 25. August 2020, 04:17

Have you disconnected the Octo, or the whole computer from the power for a few minutes?
This should help in most cases.
Thanks for the reply. I turned everything off and left the power off actually switched off the PSU for a day with no change. I completed uninstalled the software and removed all the settings, same thing happens after a reinstall.
Whenever I change any settings on a fan nothing seems to update. If I then exit and re-enter the software all settings have reverted back to everything sitting at 100%.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fatpizza« (25. August 2020, 04:20)

RE: Issue with OCTO after updating to latest firmware and aquasuite X.25

Donnerstag, 27. August 2020, 17:02

I recently updated to the latest firmware for my OCTO and to the X.25 aquasuite software (my license ran out so I can't update to X.26). Anyways after rebooting all my fans are stuck at 100% and my RGB has reverted back to rainbow, which I also cannot change. Aquasuite detects my OCTO and Vision, and shows all my fan speeds, plus the temperature sensor I have installed in my loop.
Is there a way to reflash the firmware of the OCTO, or does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks.
I am having the exact same issue after moving to X.26, 2xRGB LED's stuck on rainbow. OCTO crashes when trying to modify.

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 09:00

Please install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help…ual-c-downloads