• 25.04.2024, 14:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

rays2c

RGB connector ends

Montag, 24. August 2020, 15:09

Got a question about the RGBpx adapter ends.

One end is ovbiously the female DRGB 5V end, but I cant tell the RGBpx end. Is that that the female or male end?

Same question goes to both ends on this rgbpx extender;

i want to know what i need to connect my drgb fans to the OCTO.

Montag, 24. August 2020, 17:45

To connect DRGB (motherboard type connector) fan to OCTO (RGBpx male connector) you need this adapter: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3829
And this cable, take length you need: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3762

How do you plan to chain multiple fans DRGB connectors though?

RE: RGB connector ends

Montag, 24. August 2020, 20:53

One end is ovbiously the female DRGB 5V end, but I cant tell the RGBpx end. Is that that the female or male end?
The Adapter has a male RGBpx connector.
Same question goes to both ends on this rgbpx extender;
The cable has a female connector on both sides.

Please make sure you stay within the RGBpx limitations of the OCTO. 90 LEDs maximum for each RGBpx connector. (Overcurrent can burn the RGBpx control chip)

rays2c

Montag, 24. August 2020, 21:08

Thanks for the responses.

1 fan has 9 LEDs, so connecting 6 of them on 1 RGBpx channel should be fine. thats only 54 LEDs.

I plan on using this to connect multiple DRGB:

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 13:22

Even though one fan has only nine LEDs and you control them all in parallel, set the RGBpx channel to 54 LEDs in total. Use the first nine LEDs for your desired effect and set the rest to a static white color. This way you will avoid possible problems with the current calculation. Without this fake setting the device will thing you have only nine LEDs connected to the port while in reality it is much more.

rays2c

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 16:01

Thanks for the tip Shoggy. I will make sure to do this when I get my aquacomputer products.