• 17.04.2024, 00:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Lucky75

Aquesro Power Connect

Dienstag, 25. August 2020, 12:58

Hello guys,
I already have power cable for power connect.
I have 3-pin connector to use for Aquero 6.

My question is where I can connect that 3-pin connector and how to put 3 wires on it ?

Dienstag, 25. August 2020, 19:35

See the attached Picture.
Power Connect.jpg

If you activate the Relais in the Aquasuite software, your Computer will power off. All unsaved data will be lost!

If you want to power on your computer without the aquaero, you need to connect the green wires together.

Lucky75

Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 08:52

[attach]7689[/attach]

If you activate the Relais in the Aquasuite software, your Computer will power off. All unsaved data will be lost!

If you want to power on your computer without the aquaero, you need to connect the green wires together.

Thank You! So actually it is replace power button.

So it will get 4 secs to cut the Power. I have all hardware and soon Software for that and just asking for tricky settings.

Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 09:33

In my opinion, it is easier and safer to use a shutdown command via usb. A hard shutdown is only necessary if the system has hung up completely and then you have other problems.

PS:

Zitat

No, this is the power on line, as long as it is connected to ground, the Power supply is on. You connect the relay as opener in series.
If you want to use the power button you have to connect the relay parallel to it as closer.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (26. August 2020, 10:22)

Lucky75

Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 09:48

In my opinion, it is easier and safer to use a shutdown command via usb. A hard shutdown is only necessary if the system has hung up completely and then you have other problems.

PS:

Zitat

No, this is the power on line, as long as it is connected to ground, the Power supply is on. You connect the relay as opener in series.
If you want to use the power button you have to connect the relay parallel to in as closer.

I want to put that PC at work for 24/7 and nobody there so that feature should be ok for such things. If I have remotely status of Aquero from my phone should be perfect.

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 13:35

Just on a side note: the latest aquasuite offers tons of notifications features. If there is a problem it can send an e-mail or post to a twitter account that you could use for a push notifications on your smartphone for example.

There are also shut down features available.

So depending on what you want to achieve you can also have a multi level protection. At first you get a notification about a problem, if the situation gets worse the service can try to perform a clean shut down and at a critical temperature (or whatever) the relay and adapter cable is used for a hard power cutoff.

Lucky75

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 13:48

Wow, so it was not needed probably. But it is good to have to prevent more damage.

Lucky75

Dienstag, 17. November 2020, 08:04

[attach]7689[/attach]

I have one very strange problem. So I cut the green wire and put it at 2 sides of 3-pin connector after that connect it to aquero 6.

The result is when I press power button on my case power on-off for a milliseconds a many times like short circuit .

Do you know what is wrong there ?