• 16.04.2024, 18:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

bojer

Montag, 14. September 2020, 10:45

waiting on shipping :thumbsup: 8o

Dienstag, 15. September 2020, 14:09

Nice, did you order direct from the aquacomputer webshop?

bojer

Dienstag, 15. September 2020, 20:22

Nice, did you order direct from the aquacomputer webshop?
yes :) in first day when be available on store :love:

Freitag, 18. September 2020, 01:33

Hoping this will be in stock at North American retailers soon, or in stock again on your webstore!

Samstag, 19. September 2020, 18:27

Looking forward to get this item.

Any information on when this item will be back in stock on the store?

Are there any distributors for US or Asia?

Al..

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 12:22

Asked that question 3 weeks ago, still waiting for a reply. :cursing:

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 17:42

It may be a looong time for the aquacomputer webshop to show the High Flow NEXT as 'In Stock'.
Place your order to get in the queue, then send an email to aquacomputer about your possible shipping date.

bojer

Donnerstag, 24. September 2020, 01:17

29/08/2020 Pending
29/08/2020 Order being processed

still waiting :) I have new Barrow white fittings and blue PETG.... so only this new flow missing :D

etoel

Sonntag, 27. September 2020, 17:07

28/08/2020 Pending
29/08/2020 Order being processed

Halfway there on the "up to 60 days" :)

Montag, 28. September 2020, 06:45

I just ordered one but didn't link my order number to the bank transfer I did. My order number:
"Your order No.: xxx

(Please refer to this number when transferring money or contacting us)"

"

Payment method:
Payment in advance/Bank transfer
Order history:
28/09/2020 Pending

Current status: Transmitted
"

Is payment cleared?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SgtSixpack« (28. September 2020, 10:36)

Montag, 28. September 2020, 20:33

Please do not post personal data (has been removed) to a public forum. For questions about your order, contact us by e-mail.

Al..

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 16:38

It may be a looong time for the aquacomputer webshop to show the High Flow NEXT as 'In Stock'.
Place your order to get in the queue, then send an email to aquacomputer about your possible shipping date.
Ordered and paid for over a month ago :D

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 18:32

The high flow NEXT also integrates a smart calibration fuction. This will allow you an automatic calibration of the two sensors against each other when the system is shut down for a given time. This function is a great improvement at the accurarcy but will only be available for the connected sensor at the high flow NEXT as values must be available also in stand-by of the system.

1. is power from the USB connection required for this function? (not SATA connection on hubby7)
2. is there user control over this function? (view/adjust offset value)

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2020, 15:47

Do I need some additional bit of kit to use the water temperature to control fan speeds?

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2020, 17:10

Do I need some additional bit of kit to use the water temperature to control fan speeds?

I believe the High Flow NEXT does not do fan control, so yes, an aquaero/quadro/octo/D5 NEXT would be needed to control the fans.
But as long as you have it connected with USB, you should be able see, and use, the temp in the aquasuite.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (2. Oktober 2020, 17:11)

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2020, 18:49

Hi, again.
doing some scouting for changes to my system next year during maintenance and i came across RGBpx, i've done some research but i'm still quite unsure as to what i actually need.
now the current plan is to get a high flow NEXT , and also swap my fans to 3x Corsair QL 120, 3x Corsair LL which i would like to have controlled through RGBpx.
now is it correct that i will need 3x a RGBpx splitty4 (notes say 1 can only handle 2 QL fan's and the math says 1ql and 3LL is also bad and i think that doesn't work...).
would the high flow next be capabale of controlling 3 RGBpx splitty's or would it need assistance for that?
also once setup can RGBpx (if set to say a color cycle not something dependant on system information) be able to run independant of aquasuite?

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020, 23:44

The RGBpx Tab for the High Flow NEXT appears to have a new section labeled "Sensor".
What is it's purpose? (I see no manual yet)

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2020, 07:24

and also swap my fans to 3x Corsair QL 120, 3x Corsair LL which i would like to have controlled through RGBpx.
you need an farbwerk 360, the flow sensor can not source this ammount of leds. the flow sensor has 1 rgbpx output (90 LEDs) with an total current limit of 2A.

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2020, 08:47

The RGBpx Tab for the High Flow NEXT appears to have a new section labeled "Sensor".
What is it's purpose? (I see no manual yet)

These are the internal LEDs of the sensor which is also the reason why it is called sensor ;)

high flow NEXT flow sensor

Montag, 12. Oktober 2020, 23:05

Hi shoggy any chance of a picture of high flow next next to the flow 400 just get a more realistic view of it thank you