• 25.04.2024, 14:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Asryan

Aquasuite questions : , alarms, fan hysteresis?

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 18:29

Hi,

I just got a Quadro today and I've installed aquasuite to control my fans and AIO

I have an arctic liquid freezer Aio and all seems good but :
  • how to set up some alarms if needed?
  • how to set up fan hysteresis ? :) it's kinda annoying to have the fan speed changing all the time... I

Edit : for hysteresis is it the right way to do it? I set up a virtuel software sensor with aveeage @ 5 sec

Thanks !
»Asryan« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Annotation 2020-08-28 230757.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Asryan« (28. August 2020, 23:09)

Samstag, 29. August 2020, 00:03

You're on the right way.
But first of all, you selected bad source for fan control, CPU temp can have spikes and is bad as a data source for fans/pumps/etc.
You'd better rely on water temperature.
At least, to have CPU temp output more plain, use both Average(t) with more then 5 secs and Low pass filter.

Asryan

Montag, 31. August 2020, 12:54

You're on the right way.
But first of all, you selected bad source for fan control, CPU temp can have spikes and is bad as a data source for fans/pumps/etc.
You'd better rely on water temperature.
At least, to have CPU temp output more plain, use both Average(t) with more then 5 secs and Low pass filter.
I don't have the water temps with my Arctic Liquid freezer, i can"t use it.

How does low pass filter work?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Asryan« (31. August 2020, 12:57)

Montag, 31. August 2020, 13:48

You can build the alarm path you need in the notification area of the Playground.
For examples just add a sensor value as input and compare it to a fixed value (the alarm level). Then connect it to the notification.

Asryan

Montag, 31. August 2020, 14:32

I'm trying to set one up but can't find how, do you have an example please? thanks

Montag, 31. August 2020, 16:17

How does low pass filter work?

Well, there is a description inside this Playground element, it is seen on your screenshot.
"Smoothes values within the time interval"

Asryan

Montag, 31. August 2020, 19:19

What values should I use ? what is damping?

Montag, 31. August 2020, 20:02

what is damping?
when the value is higher, changes from the input are higher damped

Asryan

Dienstag, 1. September 2020, 16:52

Ok sorry it's a bit obscure for me, if someone can tell me what would be "good" values.

Also are all those services needed to run? thanks

Dienstag, 1. September 2020, 18:44

Ok sorry it's a bit obscure for me, if someone can tell me what would be "good" values.

Also are all those services needed to run? thanks[attach]7714[/attach]
"Good values" is to select another source from CPU core temp to control your fans. Use water temp.
Though, you increase Time interval and Damping inside Low pass filter, and output will be more filtered.

Dienstag, 1. September 2020, 19:55

an tell me what would be "good" values
try it out

Asryan

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 07:06

an tell me what would be "good" values
try it out
As i Said I can't select water value, it's non existent in my AIO..

damping low by deffect is 25 what would be better to put?

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 09:02

Better increase time interval.
Even if you cant use water temp, there is a plenty other system temps that are not so spiky as CPU core temps.
Motherboard VRM for example, is also a good source reflecting system load. Stop thinking CPU core is your only source.

Asryan

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 13:17

Oh ok well i left it at 5sec for average and time interval
damping at 25

System stays quite silent and cool,

Fans and pumps are @ 35% speed untill 50c, them ramps up to 100@ 65c

Idle temps : 36c
gaming temps : between 50 and 60

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Asryan« (2. September 2020, 13:19)

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 13:48

As i Said I can't select water value, it's non existent in my AIO.

It may not be as reactive as submersion, but you could tape a temp sensor to the tubing.

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 19:26

It may not be as reactive as submersion, but you could tape a temp sensor to the tubing.
Or to the radiator core.

Asryan

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 08:07

I am not sure that is possible on an AIO... I don't have a custom WC but an Arctic Liquid Freezer 2.

All seems good anyways, temps are fine and the rig is silent, it's all I ask :)

Asryan

Montag, 9. November 2020, 12:37

Is 25 ok for damping or should i tweak it?

Dienstag, 10. November 2020, 08:02

It is way faster if you try for yourself which value suit you most.