• 16.04.2024, 13:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero strange behaviour with MPS High Flow USB Flow Meter

Montag, 31. August 2020, 21:14

Hi,
First off, I just want to say congrats to all aquacomputer staff. Impressive products and software.

I just finished my first watercooled build and I don't know if what is happening is normal or not.
Each time I start the aquasuite, the aquaero loses the connection with the MPS High Flow USB (53129).
no_flow.jpg

If I click on "Find aquabus devices", it is found again in no time.
flow_found.jpg

It is a fresh install, and all firmware components were updated. If it matters, connections are as follow:
As I read X470 Mobo USB drivers can give some kind of problems, I connected my Hubby7 to one of the internal ports of a PCI-e USB 3.0 Card, and the other one to the Aquaero. The Hubby7 is connected to a SATA plug and the jumper was changed.
Connected to this Hubby are an Aquastream XT, an MPS High Flow USB, and an MPS Pressure Delta 40 which I use as fill sensor.
The Aquastream XT and the MPS High Flow USB are connected through the Y-4 pin aquabus cable (53124) to the "High" aquabus on the Aquaero and the fill sensor is connected to the "Low".
Strangely, on the aquasuite tab of the High Flow all data seems correct. If I reduce pump speed the flow goes down accordingly, and the built-in temp sensor is accurate (got two inline more on the loop), so I am confused about why the aquaero cannot reach it.

Thanks for your time.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 07:34

A little bump!
No one has ever experience that?

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 08:08

Well, I suppose that aquabus Y-splitter is a problem. I use X4 hub and no problems with aquabus devices seen so far.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 08:12

aquabus on the Aquaero and the fill sensor is connected to the "Low".
NO!!
This is the flow 2 connector Now, please read the manual from the download section. The aqubus "low" port is NOT AVAILABLE for aquabus devices.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 09:07

Zitat

Zitat

aquabus on the Aquaero and the fill sensor is connected to the "Low".
NO!!
Thisis the flow 2 connector Now, please read the manual from the download section. The aqubus "low" port is NOT AVAILABLE for aquabus devices.

Oh, Ok. Sorry about that. I misunderstood this line: "The “Flow 2” connector may also be labeled as “aquabus low” onthe device. The function of this header is determined solely by the current firmwareversion of the aquaero."

Thought it would work as another aquabus with less signal speed. My bad.

Well, I suppose that aquabus Y-splitter is a problem. I use X4 hub and no problems with aquabus devices seen so far.

Got it ordered yesterday with some aquabus 4pin cables. Let's give it a try...
Thanks for your time.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 19:22

A little update on the issue:I've disconnected the fill meter from the aquaero flow2 input and reseted all components to default settings. Next, uninstalled everything and deleted all folders, even those on user profile, then install again. New install, all overwritten, but same behaviour.
USB High Flow is not detected by the aquaero until I search for it, and every time I power up again the PC, sensor is lost.Time to check the Aquabus Y 4 pin cable and BINGO! Culprit found.
If I connect one component, no matter what of the two ends, the aquaero shows it without having to search manually and is persistent between reboots. Tryed with both MPS and the Aquastream XT and all worked.

Now waiting for the Aquabus X4 to arrive and check if it works.
Thanks @sebastian and @k2viper for your time and knowledge.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 21:40

I believe X4 hub would work over the Y-splitter. Hub itself is an active aquabus device.

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 20:16

X4 aquabus installed and all working perfectly:

Thanks again @sebastian and @k2viper.