• 16.04.2024, 20:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Tanquen

My 6 Pro has a High and Low aquabus port

Mittwoch, 16. September 2020, 23:04

My 6 Pro has a High and Low aquabus port but even the latest PDF manual from April 2020 don't show the Low one. The manual that came with it is from 2019 and has no aquaero 5 info.

Mittwoch, 16. September 2020, 23:17

Ignore the aquabus low(speed) port. It has nothing to do with aquabus anymore. It was reprogrammed years ago to serve as a second flow sensor port (for 3-pin flow sensors). I also doubt that you have any aquabus lowspeed compatible devices. There were only two of them: tubemeter and multiswitch.

Tanquen

Donnerstag, 17. September 2020, 02:35

Did I get old stock then? I just received the 6 Pro and again the manuals don’t show that port.

I do have the 53257 in line temp sensor and did not know what port to use. Sounds like the high port as it has 4 wires?

I do see that the manual.

Please note: The “Flow 2” connector may also be labeled as “aquabus low” on
the device. The function of this header is determined solely by the current firmware
version of the aquaero. Starting with firmware version “2010”, this header can be
connected to a flow sensor irrespective of connector labeling.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tanquen« (17. September 2020, 02:47)

Donnerstag, 17. September 2020, 02:58

I do have the 53257 in line temp sensor and did not know what port to use. Sounds like the high port as it has 4 wires?

Yes, it belongs on the high

Please note: The “Flow 2” connector may also be labeled as “aquabus low” on
the device. The function of this header is determined solely by the current firmware
version of the aquaero. Starting with firmware version “2010”, this header can be
connected to a flow sensor irrespective of connector labeling.

That's exactly what Shoggy says, it doesn't matter what it says, is is Flow 2.