• 16.04.2024, 08:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Tanquen

aquasuit x.27 slows Windows randomly

Samstag, 19. September 2020, 01:50

I few different times now everything just slows down. I stop all the Aqua processes and the service but everything is still slow until I reboot Windows 10 (1903). Task manager looks ok but takes a long time to open. CPU usage is like 7%.

Sonntag, 20. September 2020, 08:45

How many programs do you have at startup?
And how much RAM your system has?

Tanquen

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2020, 18:36

(Windows starts lots of stuff but I have 64GBs of RAM and over 50GBs available most of the time.)

It turns out the aquaero 6 pro stopped powering the pump and the CPU temps got too high (89°C) and slowed everything down.

Alarms were based on water temperature and the inline sensor it's just before the reservoir and it would take forever for it to see the same temperature the CPU was. Also, I thought I had added a water temperature alarm which was there a GPU temperature alarm which was there and a CPU temperature alarm but the CPU temperature alarm was gone. I added that back in and that triggered an alarm and it went away immediately I'm not sure what was up with that.

The pump has no speed control and I'm just using the channel 4 voltage to control only the pump. The pump will come on around 7.5 volts but I've seen it be finicky so I had said it at 10.8 volts and thought that was enough but the pump was not running. I'm not sure if that voltage was still too low or the aquaero is having some sort of issue.

Is it possible to add a software sensor and trigger an alarm based off of the pump Amp current draw?

Tanquen

Samstag, 10. Oktober 2020, 02:04

Also out of nowhere twice today it's beeped at me but there was no alarm condition. I looked at the event log and there is an alarm coming and then back out the same minute. Not sure what it is though.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ACtC-3e6KipSqkBHu7HyAva5iGLPwsXoyHtZKhuOwE-Mfpk5LKD12ku9vXqoKHomgMPxJKuKzRRlTzXibmiKPfnWfonvJuZASY3Ko1ce1DMx_Ahk058Ov45KsX3vk9P00veVsHbwmn7zbVAzYAZV3nUnWqbL=w765-h805-no?authuser=0[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tanquen« (10. Oktober 2020, 02:06)

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2020, 12:41

...It turns out the aquaero 6 pro stopped powering the pump and the CPU temps got too high (89°C) and slowed everything down.

Alarms were based on water temperature and the inline sensor it's just before the reservoir and it would take forever for it to see the same temperature the CPU was. Also, I thought I had added a water temperature alarm which was there a GPU temperature alarm which was there and a CPU temperature alarm but the CPU temperature alarm was gone. I added that back in and that triggered an alarm and it went away immediately I'm not sure what was up with that.

The pump has no speed control and I'm just using the channel 4 voltage to control only the pump. The pump will come on around 7.5 volts but I've seen it be finicky so I had said it at 10.8 volts and thought that was enough but the pump was not running. I'm not sure if that voltage was still too low or the aquaero is having some sort of issue.

Is it possible to add a software sensor and trigger an alarm based off of the pump Amp current draw?

If the pump has no speed control, then why not power it directly from the psu?
Water temperature based alarms are ok, but IMHO must be supplemented by others, like flow. A flow alarm would have warned you about your pump problem.
About the software sensor trigger, I am not sure about it. Maybe some staff can advise you how to do it.

Montag, 12. Oktober 2020, 05:03

I believe the alarms in the aquaero can only be triggered by fan amp temps or fan rpm.

But you can setup a 'Notification' to trigger Windows Notification service for over-amp condition of the pump. (notification_setup.jpg)
You would use the 'Current' value of the fan port the pump is connected to. (notification_source.jpg)
Then Windows will display a Notification when an over-amp status is experienced. (notification.jpg)

Edit: you stated you had no speed control, so I assume the RPM signal is not connected. If you have an RPM signal going to your fan port 4, you can do an alarm for low RPM.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. Oktober 2020, 05:08)

Tanquen

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 01:18

...It turns out the aquaero 6 pro stopped powering the pump and the CPU temps got too high (89°C) and slowed everything down.

If the pump has no speed control, then why not power it directly from the psu?
Water temperature based alarms are ok, but IMHO must be supplemented by others, like flow. A flow alarm would have warned you about your pump problem.
About the software sensor trigger, I am not sure about it. Maybe some staff can advise you how to do it.
"If the pump has no speed control, then why not power it directly from the psu?"
Because then I'd not be able to control the speed. The pump has no speed read status or control just a manual pot.

Tanquen

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 01:37

I believe the alarms in the aquaero can only be triggered by fan amp temps or fan rpm.

But you can setup a 'Notification' to trigger Windows Notification service for over-amp condition of the pump. ([attach]7765[/attach])
You would use the 'Current' value of the fan port the pump is connected to. ([attach]7766[/attach])
Then Windows will display a Notification when an over-amp status is experienced. ([attach]7768[/attach])

Edit: you stated you had no speed control, so I assume the RPM signal is not connected. If you have an RPM signal going to your fan port 4, you can do an alarm for low RPM.
How do you post pics?

I setup a notification on current but used the less than as I want an alarm when the pump is not running and like less than 1 amp.
You can only get this warning if Aquasuite is running?

No speed read either. :(

I may upgrade and get a fancy dual pup deal like ULTITOP D5 DUAL Pump Top. Can you do lead lag or alternation with more than one pump?

I wish there was a base Next pump without the RGB and display. :)

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 15:11

How do you post pics?
Two ways to post pics:
  • click on the 'Insert Image' icon on the toolbar of the post you are making
    this requires the pic to be on the web and will insert it via an URL
    the picture will display in the post
  • click on the 'Attachments' link at the bottom of the post
    this method uploads a picture from your computer
    you can then insert a link to the uploaded picture in your post

Zitat

I setup a notification on current but used the less than as I want an alarm when the pump is not running and like less than 1 amp.
You can only get this warning if Aquasuite is running?
Yes, the aquauite must be running for the Notification Service to work with it.

Zitat

No speed read either. :(

I may upgrade and get a fancy dual pup deal like ULTITOP D5 DUAL Pump Top. Can you do lead lag or alternation with more than one pump?

I wish there was a base Next pump without the RGB and display. :)
Aquacomputer do have a base D5 pump that does exactly what you want,
Their D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal gives you what you need: PWM speed control, no bling where you don't need it.

PWM control is much better than voltage control. Voltage control of a fairly heavy current drawing device (D5 pump) may overheat the port amplifier and be causing the temporary shutdowns you are seeing.

If there is no flow sensor in your loop, I highly recommend you add one.

With the PWM pump, you would not need to have the aquasuite running after initial setup, as you could use the alarms in the aquaero.

Caveat: I believe aquacomputer implies a recommendation against using the fan ports to power the pump by providing the Molex 12 volt connector, which is how you should probably power the D5 PWM pump.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (14. Oktober 2020, 15:15)

Tanquen

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 21:46

"Aquacomputer do have a base D5 pump that does exactly what you want,
Their D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal gives you what you need: PWM speed control, no bling where you don't need it."

I thought the Next D5 also had flow and or temp or something. I guess I could add the new Next flow sensor. I already have water temp.

Too bad you cant get the current into the alarms in the aquaero. I added the software CPU temp but can't make a current software sensor.