• 25.04.2024, 08:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Running out of RGBpx ports???

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020, 14:17

I have an Aquaero 6xt and 2 x Farbwerk 360's connected via USB
1 of the farbwerk 360 is mounted behind a monitor controlling back of monitor ambient rgbpx strips
The other farbwerk 360 is in the PC and each of the 4 channels are linked to splitty4's and 4 x Corsair ML120 fans on each of the 4 radiators.

I also want to add D-RGB control (via a D-RGB > RGBpx adaptor) of an EKWB RTX3090 graphics card but I have run out of RGBpx connections and I believe I can only connect 2 farbwerk360 to the system.

Any ideas on how I can solve this?

Also.....currently although all fans run OK only one set of 4 fans LEDs on 1 of the radiators light up. Nothing has been configured yet so is it just that I need to configure the other fan LEDs to the other channels in Aquasuite?

RSVP

Thanks

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020, 15:53

You can connect as many devices as you want (with a usb hub).

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020, 19:20

I bet you havent run out of 90 leds limit at least at some of 8 total farbwerk360 channels.
E.g. Splitty4 has "out" connector, and using rgbpx extender cable with this connector you would be able to connect EKWB D-RGB waterblock.
You may not even need cable and mentioned connector, as Splitty4 has a mobo-type 3-pin connector labeled "Asus" on it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »k2viper« (6. Oktober 2020, 19:21)