• 16.04.2024, 07:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

VISION Glow table top issue

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020, 14:27

Hello,

I received a "VISION Glow table top unit" this morning and so I connected it.
So the device turned on with the light and the information on the screen.
I then wanted to set the options in aquasuite, this one asked me to update the firmware because it was incompatible with the current version.
At 48% aquasuite displays a message telling me that the update had encountered an error and that I had to stop my power supply for 20 seconds and restart the update, I did what it asked me but I still have the same problem and now I have nothing left on the screen and the lights are off.

What can I do?
»kikzy« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 2020-10-06 140003.png

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020, 14:33

looks like an usb issue. connect only the vision device. disconnect all other usb devices.
ensure all your drivers / bios .. is up to date. Try to flash the device again with the aquasuite. (do not uninstall the aquasuite)

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 13:27

ok, i tried everything , same issue.

What can i do ?

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020, 13:17

If possible, try the update with a different PC. It would not not be the first time that a PC has a unstable USB connection that does not allow an update.

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2020, 17:33

problem solved ! did the update on different computer.

Thank alot :thumbsup: