• 18.04.2024, 12:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

rays2c

octo profiles vs farbwerk profiles

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 07:23

so i have both the octo and the farbwek in the aquasuite up and running. very cool product and software by the way. much better then what i was using earlier.

my concern is, it seems the profile settings in the octo is different then the profile settings in the farbwerk. simply put, i cant seem to save any of the 4 profiles in the farbwerk.

does anyone know how this can be done?

right now, i set the global profiles in the 'Playground' tab, to correspond to each of the 4 profiles for both octo and farbwerk.
ie.
Global Profile 1 - load octo profile 1 & load farbwerk profile 1
Global Profile 2 - load octo profile 2 & load farbwerk profile 2
etc.

However, I cant seem to even set any of the farbwek profiles. the octo works fine.

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020, 13:28

The setup for the profiles of the farbwerk devices works a bit different. When you set up controller you have to select in which profile they should be active.

I have marked the relevant part in this screenshot: