• 16.04.2024, 15:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New to Aquaero 6XT

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2020, 16:49

Recently bought an Aquaero 6XT and was searching for information about how to assemble it together with my current build.

So far with the parts I have theses:
Aquaero 6XT
Splitty X9 passive
4x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-2000 IP67 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 2000 RPM (140mm, Black)

Nemesis GTR 560mm rad
Swiftech MAELSTROM-D5V2-X300 Maelstrom D5V2 300mm Reservoir / Pump Combo
Swiftech IRIS Eco Lighting and Fan Controller - V2
Phobya Temperature Sensor
In / Outer Thread G1/4
AMD threadripper 3970X
Gigabyte Aorus TRX40 Xtreme MB
2x NZXT usb hubs.

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020, 12:03

Connect the spillty9 to one of the AQ6's fan ports
Connect the fans to the spiltty9
Connect the Phobya Temperature Sensor to one of the AQ6's temp in ports (assuming ambient sensor)
Connect the In / Outer Thread G1/4 to one of the AQ6's temp in ports as coolant sensor

Make a fan controller curve for the fan port with the spiltty9 that is controlled by the ambient/coolant delta.

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020, 19:21

What about the swiftech maelstrom pump/res and swiftech iris controller? Where would and should I connect those.

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020, 21:36

Afraid I am not familiar with tHe Swiftech IRIS controller or the pump, but if the pump is PWM controllable, then you can control it from one of the fan ports on the AQ6.